Lock Thread

Flynn looked okay, not expecting a lot from his as the starter. Pryor and McGloin were the ones putting in work, though Pryor threw an INT and McGloin's TD was basically Butler saving him by diving to his left for the ball. Wilson looks shaky and uncomfortable.

McGloin making it interesting most likely will end up on the PS

Butler with some nice catches

Sio :smokin

Taiwan might actually make the team as a DB. :lol:

Last edited:
Glad I went to the gm yday. Pryor looked good :pimp: & also like Rashad Jennings :smokin:smokin. Best pt of the nite was seeing soo many salty cowgirl fans 8)

I want to make another AFC West thread, but I feel like it's only going to be us participating in it. There are probably more Broncos fans now that they're elite, but Chiefs and Chargers fans never show up. What do you guys think?

Was Pryor's pick thrown in the redzone?

I didn't get to watch the game. But looking at the stat lines and whatever highlights I got to watch as well as text messages received it sounded like Pryor was doing pretty well. Although, the stat line kind of suggests dude just took off from the pocket?

Also sounds like Flynn "managed" the game well? I did like Sio got his first NFL sack against Romo lol.

Pryor escaped the pocket and had room to run the TD himself. Two defenders were in front of him, approaching from his 9 and 3. He tried passing to someone, I forget who, and the defender saw it and picked him. After the game he said that he recognized he could have ran it in easily, but he wanted to make a point of passing.

I can appreciate Pryor confidence with his passing now and recognizing his situation and analyzing what's available to him. The pass was the wrong choice, but this is what preseason is for. I'm sure the coaching staff doesn't mind that he tried; when Pryor got to the sideline he was approached by Allen right away and he didn't look angry or show negative body language. He seemed to have understood what Pryor was trying to do.

Schefter bomb.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Raiders HC Dennis Allen announced that LT Jared Veldheer has a torn left triceps - big blow for Oakland.

Last edited:
frown.gif

Last edited:
:pimp: **** yeah

Edit: Not playing since he hasn't been through contact drills.

Ausberry :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom