LOCK THIS UP. GO TO SEASON THREAD!

Kerr has to finish his obligations with TNT as he is under contract with them. When the wcf are over he'll work fulltime with the warriors.

besides their 1st round pick, who can they really offer the twolves? 8th pick and Gay? doubt that's a good enough offer.

I dont disagree. I doubt Gay and the 8th overall pick is enough as well.

But I do think that........

Rudy Gay + 8th overall pick > David Lee + Harrison Barnes

So while I totally agree that Kings offer is not enough, the trade that most Warriors fans are hoping will happen, in my opinion, is even worse than said Kings offer.

Last edited:

So while I totally agree that Kings offer is not enough, the trade that most Warriors fans are hoping will happen, in my opinion, is even worse than said Kings offer.

definitely a more enticing offer than lee+barnes, which leads me to believe that Lee+Klay may become the option GSW proposes.

on another note, regardless of if we get love or not, anyone have any thoughts on the likelihood of Lee playing for the warriors next season? to be implicated in so many trade rumors probably doesn't make him want to play for the team much longer. either i'm being brainwashed by what im reading on NT, or it seems like Lacob is determined to get rid of Lee

Benney Mac + 8th pick could Net Love

Last edited:

definitely a more enticing offer than lee+barnes, which leads me to believe that Lee+Klay may become the option GSW proposes.

on another note, regardless of if we get love or not, anyone have any thoughts on the likelihood of Lee playing for the warriors next season? to be implicated in so many trade rumors probably doesn't make him want to play for the team much longer. either i'm being brainwashed by what im reading on NT, or it seems like Lacob is determined to get rid of Lee
Sadly, I think we will have David Lee for at least another season.

Any deal we would make that has David Lee going to Minnesota isn't going to happen.

Unless we can trick another team to take on David Lee and give up some assets, he isn't going anywhere.

I think Rudy+8 and Lee+Barnes is close enough to be considered around equal. Just my opinion but:

Rudy Gay Barnes (Just by a little bit, but I still think the trade value is pretty close, even though the #8 pick definitely has higher value.)

If the Warriors can trade Barnes for a pick and package it to Minnesota that would be ideal, but not sure how that would work out, and if Barnes can land a pick that's good enough for Minnesota to bite.

Last edited:
Rudy + 8 is horrible. Gay is making $18.3 and the 8th pick is about $2.6, so not only so you have to give Love at $15.7, but you have to add another player at $4 million to give up your best player?
How is that better?

I dont want another 30 + y/o player on our roster. So no Melo, please. I dont think he would improve us with his play. Hoping K Love actually materializes somehow. Minnesota might have to take Lee straight up cause you know Love aint playing another game for the Wolves

Andre made All-Defense 1st team

Stephen Curry received one vote for the NBA's All-Defensive first team and three votes overall.

David Lee received one vote for the NBA's All-Defensive teams. Klay Thompson had five, Andrew Bogut four, Draymond Green one.

via - @diamond83

I'm glad that Andre rightfully made the 1st team, but these voters man...SMH

Steph getting a 1st team vote? Klay only getting 5 votes? Draymond getting only 1 ******* vote? Someone actually voted for David Lee!

Here is how the voting went

http://mediacentral.nba.com/media/mediacentral/060214-2013-14-All-Defensive-Team-Votes.pdf

1st team

Chris Paul, Paul George, Andre Iguodala, Serge Ibaka, Joakim Noah

2nd team

Patrick Beverly, Jimmy Butler, Kawhi Leonard, LeBron James, Roy Hibbert

Whoever submitted a vote for David Lee for an All-Defensive Team should immediately be banished to WNBA reporting.  What a joke.

Congrats to Iggy.  Well deserved.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
^

Iguodala is the 1st Warrior to make an All-Defensive Team since 1993-94 (Sprewell) and the 1st to make the 1st Team since 1970-71 (Thurmond)

I can understand Iggy, Draymond, Bogut, and Klay.

But DLee and Steph?

C'mon son!!!!!

I know Thompson felt otherwise, but I thought Klay was a better defender this season.
Either way, it's nice to see a Warriors player get recognized for something good.

That Lee Barnes/Chandler dela that is floating around is awful to me.
Its awful to me because we would essentially be trading for a backup center who will be making $14+ Mil next season.  The plus is that we get to dump David Lee for an expiring contract.  The downside is we would have to wait until 2015-2016 to experience the cap relief. 

Back
Top Bottom