LOCK THIS UP. GO TO SEASON THREAD!

Terrible trade scenario. If we ever do get around to trading Barnes, we're going to regret it.

I'm not buying the DLee + HB for Chandler rumors.

The source of that was Stephen A Smith and the dude seems to have it out for the Warriors.

^ Yeah Stephen A definitely has had it out for Bogut which is why I think he is floating this trade rumor

He said something a ~week ago on his radio show that the Warriors need a big man and they should look into Tyson Chandler.

Now all of a sudden according to him the Warriors are "willing" to trade for him? 
mean.gif

On the Kevin Love front, a few Celtics beat writers were downplaying that the Celtics are the frontrunners.

One writer actually said that he reached out to more than a few league sources and he believes the Warriors are the frontrunners.

Another writer mentioned that the Warriors have made an "intriguing" offer to the T-Wolves

Chandler isn't even that good...

Don't get me wrong he'd be a BOMB back up center but if we lose D Lee AND Barnes for him TERRIBLE trade...

Bogut > Tyson

Better defender, passer, I'll even say he's a better shooter. 

Warriors only need to focus on K.Love, all this other nonsense of knicks trade talks is child's play. 

The only reason I could see them making a deal like that is because they want to keep Klay. I doubt the team would do it without a backup plan for PF, so if it were to happen (which I highly doubt), I'd expect another deal or Pau Gasol?

Last edited:
"NBA RUMORS: Mychal Thompson hears Kevin Love & Kevin Martin to Golden State for David Lee, Klay Thompson & a future # 1 (on @ESPNLA710)"

"RE: Kevins to the Warriors, Mychal Thompson, Klay Thompson’s father, says “My source knows what’s going on up there.” (on @ESPNLA710)"

TBH as much as I don't like losing Klay, I think that would be a pretty damn good deal for us.

I can sorta get behind that trade. I really wish we could keep Klay, but being able to bring in someone like Love you have to at least try. I may be in the minority and in the long run be wrong but I'd rather keep Barnes than Klay.

Last edited:
Klay, and Draymond are the only ones I prefer not to part with.

Kevin Martin :x

Last edited:
Damn WTF now "sources" are saying the TWolves would throw in their 13th pick?!

"Sources: Twolves & Warriors discussing Possible trade: KLove, KMartin, JJBarea, 13th pick for Klay Thompson and David Lee"

"Sources: Twolves & Warriors discussing Possible trade: KLove, KMartin, JJBarea, 13th pick for Klay Thompson and David Lee"

This trade would be grand larceny for the Warriors. K-Mart is great in an uptempo offense. I never liked his game much but the fact he gets to the free-throw line consistently is one of his better assets. Getting Barea would solidify their bench. I always thought the Warriors should trade Klay for Love given the fact Klay will command the max when his rookie contact is up.

I love Klay but if we are able to get this trade done while also keeping barnes and green lets get this deal done. This new ownership is actually trying to make moves :smokin

Edit.. Just got sent this
View media item 1035412

Last edited:

Came here as soon as I heard. This would be awesome but like dude said above there is no goddam way minny is giving up all that :lol:

This totally changes the outlook of the trade wow. Thats a good trade for GSW

Back
Top Bottom