LOCK THIS UP. GO TO SEASON THREAD!

I didn't mind him.

Not sure how his radio show has anything to do w/ how he is as a sideline reporter for Warrior broadcasts.

I don't understand peoples dislike of Bucher. I never thought he was that bad... Never seen/heard Rosalyn Gold-Onwude on air before, so no idea what to expect.

I find him annoying on his radio show

i actually like both bucher and towney.. cant stand huff though. dude is like selena on 949 when ot was her jv, and rico.. dude just doesn't belong on air and seems to know close to nothing about any sport other than baseball

Last edited:
Bucher's good in my book.

Agreed. And man forget craft dude is garbage was a good defender on college level but struggled defensively in summer league not to mention non threat on offense.

We should sign holiday and see what he brings. Back up pg is still an issue after livingston as I'm really not confident in ne do vic or our big man we drafted last year

Did Bucher get fired or was his contract up? I actually liked him. Not that he was great, but I had no reason to dislike.

if the w's had any type of big for last yr playoffs, they wouldve advance
had deandre looking like wilt out there :smh:

Last edited:
if the w's had any type of big for last yr playoffs, they wouldve advance
had deandre looking like wilt out there :smh:
That's why you do that trade to get Love ... Shooting guards are the easiest position to fill in the NBA & klay does not deserve James Harden money which is what he will ask for

It may be easy to fill, but can you name another shooting guard that can shoot and guard point guards as well as Klay has?

Steph and Klay work so well together! It was tough to break them up. Bad news is that we still have David Lee

It may be easy to fill, but can you name another shooting guard that can shoot and guard point guards as well as Klay has?
we would've started Barnes who I think is an elite player and shown flashes when given the time and confidence ... But other SG ; Kevin Martin ? SG 's in the draft ? Waiters ? Beal ? Lavine ? Danny Greene ? Jr smith ? Nick young ? Jamal Crawford? I know I'm missing more and if you wanna talk the defense being weaker well isn't that why igoudala is on the team for ? Plus we get rid of David lees contract while getting better in every statistical stat ..
That was the deal that needed to be made to put the warriors in the nba finals now we blew it and we'd be lucky to get out the first round

I think dubs are gonna regret this one day... Steph/ love could've made us top 3 in the west instantly

None of those players can shoot like Klay. JR Smith & Nick Young :lol:
Why would you need another shooter if you have steph and Kevin love who are both shooters and can stretch the floor ... Other than the pacers game klay always shriveled up when we needed him most

Back
Top Bottom