LOCK THIS UP. GO TO SEASON THREAD!

Brandon Rush played pretty well before the injury he had that game vs. the Grizzlies. A great, great wing guy to have off the bench. :smokin

On Twitter, some are saying Kevin Love isn't going to be traded to a team extended (he wants to test free agency regardless of what team he goes to). That does 100% explain the hesitation to include Klay in the deal.

Rusty Simmons was doing interviews and said that he thinks Love MIGHT be saying this because he knows if he gets traded somewhere and they have to break the bank it wouldn't be beneficial to him,

If Love goes to Cleveland and the Warriors don't make it past the first round I'm going to be pissed. I like Klay, but I don't like him for $16 Million/year or whatever the max is. Another 2 seasons of David Lee :frown:.

Brandon Rush played pretty well before the injury he had that game vs. the Grizzlies. A great, great wing guy to have off the bench.
smokin.gif

On Twitter, some are saying Kevin Love isn't going to be traded to a team extended (he wants to test free agency regardless of what team he goes to). That does 100% explain the hesitation to include Klay in the deal.
That's the KEY detail that made me dislike the trade. Why would the Warriors give up all that talent for a player who won't commit to a long term deal?? It doesn't make sense. Lacob is probably going crazy...But I hope Myers talked him down and told him to chill.

I don't think the Warriors roster is too bad. But fans are simply going to have to accept David Lee for another year. Let's see if he actually gets his jumpshot back this year. Smh.

That's the KEY detail that made me dislike the trade. Why would the Warriors give up all that talent for a player who won't commit to a long term deal?? It doesn't make sense. Lacob is probably going crazy...But I hope Myers talked him down and told him to chill.

I don't think the Warriors roster is too bad. But fans are simply going to have to accept David Lee for another year. Let's see if he actually gets his jumpshot back this year. Smh.

Myers is the one who wants to trade for love though. Kerr/lacob wants the team as it is

Love Willing to Exercise Option if Traded to Warriors

According to a source with knowledge of the situation, the Golden State Warriors are increasing their efforts to land Minnesota Timberwolves All-Star forward Kevin Love.

Love has recently been linked to trade talks with the Cleveland Cavaliers. LeBron James has even reached out and voiced his desire to play with him according to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports. The Cavaliers are willing to let go of the No. 1 overall pick in the 2014 NBA Draft Andrew Wiggins, but the Warriors are now willing to let go of Klay Thompson as well.

The Warriors have been trying to acquire Love without letting go of Thompson, but have come off of that stance because Love is willing to exercise his option for the 2015-16 season and put off becoming a free agent next summer according to a source.

David Lee and Harrison Barnes are expected to be a part of the deal as well. No trade is imminent, but the Warriors are willing to do whatever it takes to land Love now – even if that means letting go of a franchise favorite in Thompson.

Read more at http://www.basketballinsiders.com/l...on-if-traded-to-warriors/#DrEoM08YqBmrVu2Q.99

I hate to be negative, because there is no one who wants us to trade for Love more than me, but I literally dont think there is a single reasonable trade that we can offer that in my opinion would be more attractive than a package surrounding Wiggins. I think we are ****ed here guys. Hope. I am wrong.

If I am the TWolves GM, the trio of Rubio, LaVine and Wiggins sounds like a nice start to turning that franchise around.

Last edited:
^ I agree, id take wiggins. But Barnes AND Klay together is really enticing
also kind of guts the GSW roster, though.

if i'm a rival GM i'd tell flip saunders to go play in traffic and collude with others such that no offers are made and klove leaves for nothing.

What if it's a three way and we land wiggins instead of love while sending off Barnes and lee ...

Summer of Myers if he pulls it off lol

Last edited:
Lee must be the chilliest guy ever. Like I bet he calls Lacob everyday and says stuff like "have a wonderful day man."

Lee must be the chilliest guy ever. Like I bet he calls Lacob everyday and says stuff like "have a wonderful day man."

:lol: I'm sure dlee aint sweatin too much about all the trade talks. at the end of the day he's bangin out a fine woman, playin ball, and gettin paid $15mil a year to get beat on defense 82 games a year. besides wilson chandler giving him a staph infection, I'm sure lee hasnt had a worry in years

:lol: I'm sure dlee aint sweatin too much about all the trade talks. at the end of the day he's bangin out a fine woman, playin ball, and gettin paid $15mil a year to get beat on defense 82 games a year. besides wilson chandler giving him a staph infection, I'm sure lee hasnt had a worry in years

for real dude has a good life, he professional and smart enough to not take it personally.

Not sure how much the tickets are going up, but I do know the season tickets went up again. The cheapest ticket I usual seen on ticketmaster was around $30 and those seats are pretty high behind the backboard.
2012-2013 ($906/seat[$21 a ticket])
2013-2014 ($1,161/seat[$27 a ticket])
2014-2015 ($1,419/seat[$33 a ticket])

Just imagine when they move to new arena in the city! I usually go to about 10 Games a season. I'll be lucky to go to 5 :frown:

Last edited:
I hear Cavs are in the run, but as long as it's just Wiggins and Bennett as trade bait, I'm not worried........As much.

Back
Top Bottom