Yo, dont raise your voice at me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by imsojayded

tons of ##%% to address lol
i sure do keep condoms on deck...i like !*!@%%*...might as well keep it safe...and ill be damned if someone says no !*!@%%* cuz of no condoms...
no pics...cuz she aint as cute as me?
its ok we cant all upgrade...
we already know her **** are smaller...
sounds like a white girl to...so no %%#
and ur drinking now...thats great...ur liver thanks you!
all that ##%% u talked when i would drink was all noise anyway!
but im glad u finally getting some %+++!...i was starting to feel bad...

262tkzt.jpg

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Fear The Ibis wasnt you the dude that said Jayde got ran thru by the whole UofM FB team after their big win at FSU?

15xl37a.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lastly...let it be known that I, SUPERANTIGEN, was the first to predict this turn of event--on PAGE1[/color]

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Waits for jade to chime in. Vol. Salty

Lulz

happy.gif

**grabs popcorn, takes seat, and awaits for the drama to unfold**

this is why you dont show your girl NT

what i find funny is EB is always in the NT girl threads trying to give advice to people and dude cant even seal the deal with a drunk girl or keep his EX incheck

and i thought Ol Girl had U player Number #45 in her sig the other day
nerd.gif

My dude, you shoulda went through with it...I would've trust her
indifferent.gif

tongue.gif

On another note: Who the hell "pre-games" with 14 shots dude? Y'all didn't try and stop him? 14 is like my pre, during, and post game rightthere.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

what i find funny is EB is always in the NT girl threads trying to give advice to people and dude cant even seal the deal with a drunk girl or keep his EX in check

nerd.gif
it was...i got rid of it to be nice...i didnt want to 'advertise and throw it' in ppls faces...i didnt know u could hurt feelings with asig but whatever...

what i find funny is EB is always in the NT girl threads trying to give advice to people and dude cant even seal the deal with a drunk girl or keep his EX in check

nerd.gif
it was...i got rid of it to be nice...i didnt want to 'advertise and throw it' in ppls faces...i didnt know u could hurt feelings with a sig but whatever...

[table][tr][td][font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]45[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]Buchanan, Ramon[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]Linebacker[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]6-1/215[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]SO[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]Melbourne, Fla./Palm Bay HS[/font][/td] [/tr][/table]

2zho2s4.jpg

How you talkin' about upgrades when this is what YOU workin' wit...

93880.jpg
20078rb.jpg

2gt5l6d.gif

indifferent.gif

Does he even get play time...

nerd.gif
it was...i got rid of it to be nice...i didnt want to 'advertise and throw it' in ppls faces...i didnt know u could hurt feelings with a sig but whatever...

[table][tr][td][font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]45[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]Buchanan, Ramon[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]Linebacker[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]6-1/215[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]SO[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]Melbourne, Fla./Palm Bay HS[/font][/td] [/tr][/table]

2zho2s4.jpg

93880.jpg
20078rb.jpg

2gt5l6d.gif

indifferent.gif

Damn she letting that dude beat?????

"I KNOW I LOOK BETTA THEN THAT N"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im not even fittin to act like i aint laughing

but a 6'1 LB on ST who does get playing time and has the body of a god lol is greater than a 5'7 eb14
hes cool people...i like him thats what matters

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

nerd.gif

2zho2s4.jpg

93880.jpg
20078rb.jpg

2gt5l6d.gif

indifferent.gif

Damn she letting that dude beat?????

"I KNOW I LOOK BETTA THEN THAT N"
one of my favorite movies ever.

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Dam I feel you, last weekend the only condom I had busted half way during the act. Life style condoms ftL

Gold Magnums FTW!
nerd.gif
I swear, you be putting it all out on the table. At least you real tho!
Well %*+% it's true, too bad that economy pack won't get finished anytime soon.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom