Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

Originally Posted by acidicality

https://twitter.com/#!/timkawakami
timkawakami Tim Kawakami

Multiple NBA sources: Jerry West is expected to join the Warriors front office in a non-decision-making capacity, reporting to the owners.

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Curry/Ellis to LAL

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

timkawakami Tim Kawakami

Multiple NBA sources: Jerry West is expected to join the Warriors front office in a non-decision-making capacity, reporting to the owners.

Curry/Ellis to LAL

laugh.gif

curry and ellis to la for shannon brown and steve blake
laugh.gif

people think west was the reason the grizz traded gasol to the lakers for basically nothing but west wasnt even part of the grizzlies organization at the time...

Originally Posted by offbad

timkawakami Tim Kawakami

Curry/Ellis to LAL

laugh.gif

curry and ellis to la for shannon brown and steve blake
laugh.gif

people think west was the reason the grizz traded gasol to the lakers for basically nothing but west wasnt even part of the grizzlies organization at the time...

Any input from Jerry West is fine by me. I'd like to think that if Riley sucks at the draft and building this team this year, either Myers and West could get move into a more prominent role.

Any input from Jerry West is fine by me. I'd like to think that if Riley sucks at the draft and building this team this year, either Myers and West could get move into a more prominent role.

Hall-Of-Famer Jerry West Joins Warriors As Executive Board Member
Former NBA Star & Executive Set To Join Warriors In Wide-Ranging Capacity

The Golden State Warriors have added Jerry West as one of the club’s Executive Board members, the team announced today. Per team policy, terms of the agreement were not announced. West, who will be introduced to the Bay Area media on Tuesday, joins Joe Lacob, Peter Guber, Vivek Ranadive, Erika Glazer, Fred Harman, Bob Piccinini and Bruce Karsh on the club’s Executive Board.

West, 72, will assist the Warriors’ ownership group and represent the organization in a wide variety of team-related functions in his role with the club. The position will encompass various areas and responsibilities, ranging from basketball operations to business, sponsorship and marketing endeavors. He will report directly to owners Joe Lacob and Peter Guber and will travel to the Bay Area frequently while maintaining his Los Angeles-based residence.

“We are elated to add Jerry West and his incredible list of credentials to our Executive Board,

Hall-Of-Famer Jerry West Joins Warriors As Executive Board Member
Former NBA Star & Executive Set To Join Warriors In Wide-Ranging Capacity

The Golden State Warriors have added Jerry West as one of the club’s Executive Board members, the team announced today. Per team policy, terms of the agreement were not announced. West, who will be introduced to the Bay Area media on Tuesday, joins Joe Lacob, Peter Guber, Vivek Ranadive, Erika Glazer, Fred Harman, Bob Piccinini and Bruce Karsh on the club’s Executive Board.

West, 72, will assist the Warriors’ ownership group and represent the organization in a wide variety of team-related functions in his role with the club. The position will encompass various areas and responsibilities, ranging from basketball operations to business, sponsorship and marketing endeavors. He will report directly to owners Joe Lacob and Peter Guber and will travel to the Bay Area frequently while maintaining his Los Angeles-based residence.

“We are elated to add Jerry West and his incredible list of credentials to our Executive Board,

On Mike and Mike, asking Jalen Rose who's a "superstar"

"Is Monta Ellis a superstar? Actually, I'm not gonna make you answer that" Well damn...
laugh.gif

Edit: I'm not saying Monta is, but Jalen Rose was giving explanations to why or why wouldn't he consider them an allstar...But not for Monta.

On Mike and Mike, asking Jalen Rose who's a "superstar"

"Is Monta Ellis a superstar? Actually, I'm not gonna make you answer that" Well damn...
laugh.gif

Edit: I'm not saying Monta is, but Jalen Rose was giving explanations to why or why wouldn't he consider them an allstar...But not for Monta.

wow. didn't see this coming with the logo joining your team. congrats. he's definitely going to turn your team around.

here i was hoping he'd come back to us as a consultant.

sigh.

wow. didn't see this coming with the logo joining your team. congrats. he's definitely going to turn your team around.

here i was hoping he'd come back to us as a consultant.

sigh.

Back
Top Bottom