Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

Originally Posted by What up

I got fed up with my job search so I ended up taking a job in Texas. Been here for almost 2 weeks now. Left my condo behind. Left my girl behind. Left my family behind. I just got tired of being dismissed because I don't have experience. Moral of the story - take a calculated risk and hope everything works out.

Good luck in Texas. I'm with you on that, I ended up taking a contractor position at a smaller engineering consulting firm, I have no idea what to expect and if it'll turn permanent, but I felt I just had to take it and see what happens. At this point, any job offer is hard to turn down
ohwell.gif
, I've had interviews at great companies but couldn't get an offer. Gotta make $ any way possible.

Originally Posted by What up

I got fed up with my job search so I ended up taking a job in Texas. Been here for almost 2 weeks now. Left my condo behind. Left my girl behind. Left my family behind. I just got tired of being dismissed because I don't have experience. Moral of the story - take a calculated risk and hope everything works out.

Good luck in Texas. I'm with you on that, I ended up taking a contractor position at a smaller engineering consulting firm, I have no idea what to expect and if it'll turn permanent, but I felt I just had to take it and see what happens. At this point, any job offer is hard to turn down
ohwell.gif
, I've had interviews at great companies but couldn't get an offer. Gotta make $ any way possible.

This year's draft is doodoo. Warriors should just trade the pick and Biedrins for a center. I'm starting to like Nick Collison. He is a fiesty defender and good rebounder that doesn't care about stats and works hard. If we could get him, we could make some noise.

This year's draft is doodoo. Warriors should just trade the pick and Biedrins for a center. I'm starting to like Nick Collison. He is a fiesty defender and good rebounder that doesn't care about stats and works hard. If we could get him, we could make some noise.

True, but that's why you dangle the draft pick in front of them. And if/when they get ousted from the playoffs, management might make the move. All wishful thinking though.

True, but that's why you dangle the draft pick in front of them. And if/when they get ousted from the playoffs, management might make the move. All wishful thinking though.

The Warriors offer Biedrins and Charlie Bell to Cleveland for Baron. Who says no?
Nevermind, I forgot about Biedrins' player option in '13, which significantly changes the thinking from Cleveland's perspective.

The Warriors offer Biedrins and Charlie Bell to Cleveland for Baron. Who says no?
Nevermind, I forgot about Biedrins' player option in '13, which significantly changes the thinking from Cleveland's perspective.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

This.

If Nellie had any say, wed probably draft Jimmer and start him at SF
30t6p3b.gif

But i think hed be good off the bench

Originally Posted by thapointguy

This.

If Nellie had any say, wed probably draft Jimmer and start him at SF
30t6p3b.gif

But i think hed be good off the bench

I fail to see the attractiveness of Biedrins and a pick. If OKC were to lose in the conference finals and looking for something to put them over the top, that would not be it.

I fail to see the attractiveness of Biedrins and a pick. If OKC were to lose in the conference finals and looking for something to put them over the top, that would not be it.

[h3]Mike Brown 'Intrigued' By Warriors Opening[/h3]
May 19, 2011 10:09 AM EDT

Brown_Mike_cle_090522.jpg

Mike Brown finds the Warriors head coaching job “intriguing,

[h3]Mike Brown 'Intrigued' By Warriors Opening[/h3]
May 19, 2011 10:09 AM EDT

Brown_Mike_cle_090522.jpg

Mike Brown finds the Warriors head coaching job “intriguing,

I hope we don't get a former player as a coach. I'm sure they do a good job but its not the right time to be doing that with the group we have. We need someone with past coaching experience. I like Mike Brown. He is a good communicator with the players.

I hope we don't get a former player as a coach. I'm sure they do a good job but its not the right time to be doing that with the group we have. We need someone with past coaching experience. I like Mike Brown. He is a good communicator with the players.

Originally Posted by daprescription

But why would a team want to trade for a pick in a "doodoo" draft and Biedrins?

There is always one or two teams that make %*+%#%! deals and signings. Yes, Warriors are one of them.

Originally Posted by daprescription

But why would a team want to trade for a pick in a "doodoo" draft and Biedrins?

There is always one or two teams that make %*+%#%! deals and signings. Yes, Warriors are one of them.

Back
Top Bottom