**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cold part with the Falcons, even at 28-3 it didn’t feel safe :lol:

Man I was listening to bomani heavy AND that still didn't stop me from believing once I saw the situation that late

Wasn't til they started screwing up on that 1 series I was like maybe, but I still believed cause in my head I was going it's still X amount of scores which means they have to stop the Falcons X times and score on all of their possessions

I legit felt that Tara banks gif.. with the Seahawks it was the Alonzo gif

:smh:

coming off back to back 400+ touch seasons...yikes.

To go back to what me and @Clyde Frog were going on about.. this would scare the hell out of me

I know he's only 26, but going be interesting to see how the next couple years of his career plays out with the volume he has been at and if they keep him up there

ezgif-com-gif-maker-4-gif.2073094

I'll never believe in the Falcons again.. I'm like bomani, i had one hit and I'm good on that narcotic

Falcons, that shhh was improbable.. literally dudes took themselves out of field goal range, which would have theoretically been the nail in the coffin

At least Seahawks I can see them saying, marshawn is the obvious call.. it was still dumb to throw an inside slant, cause you're thinking they'll load the box for marshawn.. like I figure you do 1 of 2 things if you're not going to marshawn, something with Russ running or something with someone on the outside
I still say if the receiver plays it like he was supposed to worst case scenario that’s a incomplete pass. he got beat to the spot & got decleated for his troubles.

a friend of mine just told me that without Bell, the Steelers still win as many games (winning %) and actually score 1.4 points more per game....that mega deal gonna be a pass for me, dawg. team is already built to win, with or without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom