**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are willing to give a player who marginally increases a teams success $15M/year?

But people said the Dolphins were stupid letting Jarvis walk when he wanted all the bag, that right? Oh... ok...

At one point the Jets had worse odds to win the Super Bowl than the Browns. Could've fooled me.

The Browns heavily improved their team this offseason. Neither of them should be terrible.

The Bills and Cardinals look like the worst teams in the league right now IMO. Although DJ coming back could make the Cardinals not completely awful.

I mean you talking about the bills and cardinals being potentially being the 2 worst teams in the league..

When the Bucs right there in that discussion too

From an unbiased standpoint, the NFC South is some tough competition.
Saints, Falcons, Panthers got more depth than the Bucs imo

I’m literally not even talking about the Bucs and you dudes still can’t keep them out of your mouth :lol:

They open the season without their starting QB against the Eagles, Steelers and Saints. I’m well aware those are three very tough games even if we had Jameis. We’re a much better team than the Bills or Cardinals but we also have the hardest schedule in the league. So I have no idea what the Bucs will do this year.

Hot take. Hue is a good coach and the right coach for the Browns.

They’ve been historically the worst but it was never gonna be a smooth to start. To break the curse they needed to be fully committed to being the worst thing ever during the rebuild instead of changing coaches for the millionth time.

what's the o/u for bucs wins?

fffffffffffffff_1524182856259_84389617_ver1.0_900_675.PNG

their 2 easy on paper home games are: browns and skins

the rest are rough: eagles, steelers, 9ers, panthers, saints and falcons

so the rest of their "easy" games are road games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom