**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all some real female dogs.

Men have had WIVES for thousands of years up until the last 100 years or so. Why you think that is? Men aren’t built to have one partner. It’s a scientific fact.

WIFE is a made up thing. a religious thing. not part of our wiring. multiple sexual partners is part of the wiring. so like i said, why get married? just smash and dash

now if you want "the one" to be your rock and person, then sure...get married. but don't kid yourself that both things are "part of our wiring"

Last edited:
Are dude who are gettng married allowed to smash other females during their bachelor party?

I have been to a bachelor party with the father and step father of the bride present while the groom was getting it in with the "entertainment"... confused the hell out if me...

and to the ones that think it's totally acceptable to be in a committed relationship and have side chicks...you're cool with your girl getting that side richard as well, i assume? couldn't be me....

What's really ridiculous is a diamond ring. Goat level scam. I'll never understand it, buncha dummies.

@mytmouse76 said it so well, years ago...It started with a comment of our ancestors and how sex with multiple partners goes back to an animalistic nature, essentially...It's easy to sleep around and give in to desire, but getting married and staying true to one partner, as difficult as that may be, reflects the evolution of our species and a necessary constraint to grow as beings.. If she's still around she can say it...It was more eloquent, I think.

@mytmouse76 said it so well, years ago...It started with a comment of our ancestors and how sex with multiple partners goes back to an animalistic nature, essentially...It's easy to sleep around and give in to desire, but getting married and staying true to one partner, as difficult as that may be, reflects the evolution of our species and a necessary constraint to grow as beings.. If she's still around she can say it...It was more eloquent, I think.

well said

We’re def behind in a lot of ways. My African homies at my job come from long paper back home and have multiple wives. Their wives are happy.

Is that what the wives say or just your homies?

I know it's the culture in a lot of places in Africa but I've seen firsthand the kind of family drama that kind of living arrangement brings and I'll just say it's not always peachy in the least under polygamy :lol:

The idea might sound appealing but man,executing it is a whole other ballgame that can bring all sorts of headaches + conflict between wives/families

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom