**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing will ever be wilder when carver carver smashed his brothers wife.

We just always let that go.

But baller always gets questioned :lol:
:rofl:
carver carver : Set the record straight. Yes or no...Did you smash your brother's future wife?

If yes, did you know she would be his future wife at the time of smashing?
No
I thought it was just his bro's date that he smashed at a wedding...not his bro's future wife. carver carver ?
This.

I ain't sleeping with a sister in law bruhs :lol:

On the topic of cheating...I've cheated before..but I've also been cheated on so I guess what goes around comes around :lol: :smh: :smh:

:rofl:

No

This.

I ain't sleeping with a sister in law bruhs :lol:

On the topic of cheating...I've cheated before..but I've also been cheated on so I guess what goes around comes around :lol: :smh: :smh:
Still foul. Just not nearly as foul. Dirty macked on your bro :smh:

Last edited:
Yo @NickFolarin I need the red 18s in an 11.5 and I need the white/royal blue Sheeds that drop 4/26 in an 11.5. Thanks fam.

No one else finds it wild that there's millions of species on earth and only ONE find a partner and stay with that partner until death and it's not humans.

Hasn't Hahahaha Hahahaha already said he would be tight if he caught his wife cheating...

NecessaryBogusIridescentshark-size_restricted.gif

Julian was tipped off :rolleyes

How often are they right?

I don't see how you rate a dude who couldnt complete at least 60% of his passes in college that high

Allen's 2 seasons as the starter, dude completed 56% and 56.3% of his passes

I don't see how you rate a dude who couldnt complete at least 60% of his passes in college that high

Allen's 2 seasons as the starter, dude completed 56% and 56.3% of his passes

And let's not forget about the fact that he played for Wyoming so it's not exactly like he was going up against elite defenses every weekend.

Josh Allen sucks. NFL coaches are just convinced they can develop him since he has the physical talents.

Josh Allen sucks. NFL coaches are just convinced they can develop him since he has the physical talents.

I don't trust the Jets to develop him, which is why I don't want him. All I've read for months now is that Rosen is the most "pro-ready". I want him or I want Baker because Mayfield is a gamer.

And let's not forget about the fact that he played for Wyoming so it's not exactly like he was going up against elite defenses every weekend.

Yup.. this dude getting compared to other big athletic dudes

Look at wentz, his lowest completion percentage was 62.5 and 64.1 overall.. cam's was 66.1 his 1 year at auburn

"Of the roughly 5,000 species of mammals, only 3 to 5 percent are known to form lifelong pair bonds. This select group includes beavers, otters, wolves, some bats and foxes and a few hoofed animals.
And even the creatures that do pair and mate for life occasionally have flings on the side and some, like the wolf, waste little time finding a new mate if their old one dies or can no longer sexually perform.
Staying faithful can be a struggle for most animals. For one, males are hardwired to spread their genes and females try to seek the best dad for their young. Also, monogamy is costly because it requires an individual to place their entire reproductive investment on the fitness of their mate. Putting all their eggs in one basket means there’s a lot of pressure on each animal to pick the perfect mate, which, as humans knows, can be tricky."

Rosen and Allen = Busts IMO

Completion % don't lie... I wonder how often it's been not good in college and gotten better.
Have to take that Wyoming team into account, how much of that came from drops? How much came from terrible throws?

Rosen just makes terrrrrrible decisions. Constantly... never been a fan of him or Darnold for the same reason.

Fromm :pimp:
Be interesting to see his development and where he'll end up.

True... not elite WRs either. Don't know if all of them had bricks for hands or not.

I'd rather take my chance with Mayfield, Allen, and Jackson over the other two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom