**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife wouldn’t, she already know. I’d be Fabolous without the security guards. She not stupid though, she tell me all the time *****s aren’t ****, we all dog *** *****s cause that’s it.

If y’all want to **** one woman for 30-60 years, go for it. I’m not, that doesn’t make any sense. Like playing one CD for the rest of my life or one video game.

I mean, I dont entirely disagree with the logic, I just done see why it is different for females than men.

I mean, I dont entirely disagree with the logic, I just done see why it is different for females than men.

When women see a man, they think what does he do for a living? How much money he got? What’s his credit?

When men see a woman we think what does she look like naked? Does she ride? Does she suck D?

Men and women view sex differently. Mad women are satisfied with just one **** for the rest of their lives. Very few men are satisfied with just one woman.

Some prefer a partner others don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Monogamy with a family structure is probably neccessary to better raise future generations compared to having multiple kids with multiple women though. Not in call cases but in general. I'd guess that was the purpose of creating a society revolving around monogamy.

My wife wouldn’t, she already know. I’d be Fabolous without the security guards. She not stupid though, she tell me all the time *****s aren’t ****, we all dog *** *****s cause that’s it.

If y’all want to **** one woman for 30-60 years, go for it. I’m not, that doesn’t make any sense. Like playing one CD for the rest of my life or one video game.

Has your wife caught you cheating?

Has your wife caught you cheating?

No, I’m not reckless or stupid. I’m not out here ****in mad *****es. Women don’t want to be embarrassed and don’t want you to start another relationship. Every now and the when opportunity comes knocking, my **** answers.

When women see a man, they think what does he do for a living? How much money he got? What’s his credit?

When men see a woman we think what does she look like naked? Does she ride? Does she suck D?

Men and women view sex differently. Mad women are satisfied with just one **** for the rest of their lives. Very few men are satisfied with just one woman.
I love your thinking :pimp:

Every time I read ballerifics posts about women, I laugh. You so full of ****, or your 19

Bringing up the fact that men have had multiple wives in history? What the **** does that have to do with it? People once owned slaves. There are lots of things people did in the past. We can leave that stuff in the past

0EB431CB-4D33-48F2-87C7-24752C428D37.jpeg

Every time I read ballerifics posts about women, I laugh. You so full of ****, or your 19

Bringing up the fact that men have had multiple wives in history? What the **** does that have to do with it? People once owned slaves. There are lots of things people did in the past. We can leave that stuff in the past

You're comparing slavery to men having multiple wives. That's ignorant and offensive as ****. Again, men have had multiples wives from day one up until 100 years ago. That's not odd to anyone?

The funny thing is no one knows what I do except NT. You ask all my friends or family, they'd say I have easily the best relationship. Me and my girl don't argue, we don't fight. I would do anything and everything for her. That is my queen and I tell her that everyday. I treat her as my equal, she completes me. We're 50/50, she's my partner for life. My better half. But because I want to occasionally **** something I shouldn't marry her. Cool.

You're comparing slavery to men having multiple wives. That's ignorant and offensive as ****. Again, men have had multiples wives from day one up until 100 years ago. That's not odd to anyone?

The funny thing is no one knows what I do except NT. You ask all my friends or family, they'd say I have easily the best relationship. Me and my girl don't argue, we don't fight. I would do anything and everything for her. That is my queen and I tell her that everyday. I treat her as my equal, she completes me. We're 50/50, she's my partner for life. My better half. But because I want to occasionally **** something I shouldn't marry her. Cool.

To each his own, but if you truly see her as your equal, you'd respect her enough to not step outside of your marriage for some strange. U pretty much living a lie. But if you sleep comfortably at night, do you. As I said...to each his own.

On top of it all, you said you'd flip out if you caught her cheating :lol:

Having one wife is a western thing. Dudes in other countries have multiple wives and flourish.

To each his own, but if you truly see her as your equal, you'd respect her enough to not step outside of your marriage for some strange. U pretty much living a lie. But if you sleep comfortably at night, do you. As I said...to each his own.

On top of it all, you said you'd flip out if you caught her cheating :lol:

When I do what I do, it's strictly sex. We not talking on the phone or texting and having relationship type convos.

My girl not cold enough to keep it strictly dickly.

And I sleep very comfortable, I don't feel guilty or nothing. Its just sex and nothing more for me. I'm cold.

Hmmmmm, not sure how I feel about those Titans jerseys. I kinda like them.

Nobody is comparing slavery and multiple wives as equal

Just seems backwards to me. Let the wife take the D from someone else, it’s cool.

Dudes so judgmental in here smh. Just because someone doesn’t live a life YOU can embrace doesn’t mean it’s wrong. Do you.

Those women always seem so damn miserable and forced.

Western culture couldn’t afford multiple wives
We’re def behind in a lot of ways. My African homies at my job come from long paper back home and have multiple wives. Their wives are happy.

No, I’m not reckless or stupid. I’m not out here ****in mad *****es. Women don’t want to be embarrassed and don’t want you to start another relationship. Every now and the when opportunity comes knocking, my **** answers.

I was flagrant with my cheating.

I had to have multiple side pieces and have them all adore me.

I wanted them to feel like they were the only one or only side piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom