**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beau Allen is gone

I think we resign bradham and trey burton

We'll cut Jason peters.. trade foles.. maybe trade curry and/or kendricks.. I could see us cutting McLeod.. Torrey smith, Brent celek are locks to be gone.. also warmack

Also, unless blount comes back cheap.. I don't think he'll be back

Anyone from that group you'd lose sleep over? Sounds like you'll be able to reload just fine for another run all things considered. NFCE is washed anyways, so that division is yours.

I figured Blount would walk and Sproles would slide back in. Only because I don't think you need Blount and Ajayi. But yeah I could see Peters leaving to free cap space making sense.

All that said, the only team threatening the Eagles in the NFC is Green Bay and New Orleans. Just my opinion though.

I think we draft a back in the mid rounds.. but could also see us taking guice if he falls or sony.. but draft is super deep at RB

Also we'll see what happens with shady in buffalo.. the owner loves dude

But I figure ajayi/clement/rookie.. and then maybe pumphrey for returns

Anyone from that group you'd lose sleep over? Sounds like you'll be able to reload just fine for another run all things considered. NFCE is washed anyways, so that division is yours.

I woulda have said JP.. but big v has played well enough

I mean, maragos was huge for special teams.. but we were good without him

I guess the punter, but he's getting older anyways

Really bradham and trey are my concerns.. cause celek is definitely gone (frees up 3 or 4 mill).. but we can free up a ton of money with couple moves (Torrey and JP alone free ups 13 mill)

Just got the official hat. Lids was putting all the Pats merch on the clearance rack :rofl:

Also getting anything better than a 4th for foles is hug for us..

Also curry's play this year, also very huge for us, cause now he has trade value.. if we need to unload him

And honestly given teams needs at LT, wouldn't completely shock me if we could get something for JP.. not saying a ton, but something.. which would be huge.. team prob lets him control the situation, let him look for trade or just cut him

I feel you. I think their biggest fear is that ownership will be convinced by the Mike Francesca types of the world that Eli's fine, he's a star who just needs more help and they'll keep trying to build around him even though he pretty much sucks right now.

I don't watch CFB but I would just say you only get so many shots at the #2 pick, and at QB you often gotta reach there and hope. Hey it worked for the Eagles, a lot of people here and elsewhere talked down Wentz as not worth it.

And they won the Super Bowl without him.....

And they won the Super Bowl without him.....

Sure but he was fantastic in the regular season and if he comes back healthy, that's what is putting you into yearly contention. I respect Nick Foles' Joe Flacco-esque miracle run of 3 games, but I'm not betting the future on him.

Also they're not getting that #1 seed with Foles starting the entire season imo.

Sure but he was fantastic in the regular season and if he comes back healthy, that's what is putting you into yearly contention. I respect Nick Foles' Joe Flacco-esque miracle run of 3 games, but I'm not betting the future on him.

Also they're not getting that #1 seed with Foles starting the entire season imo.

I mean, either they get the #1 seed with Foles, or the Vikes get the #1 seed with Case Keenum.

I'm just curious how that's possible, since everyone HAS to blow their wad for a top QB in the draft every year.

But the Pats never we’re gonna sign him back anyways. They didn’t even want him last year.

You sit him for disciplinary reasons then try to protect him by saying it wasn’t that? Like you coached Lawrence Taylor a chunk of his career. I know you seen some bull ****. Brown ain’t close to LT but damn you risked a SB for it.

True but they might be trying to protect his value to other teams when he hits the market,dude was still a good pro and player for the last 3 years before this last incident.

On the 2nd part,I doubt that Hoody had the clout to do anything about LT back in the day and I'm not sure he'd punish him either even if he did since we're talking about arguably the defensive GOAT and he was crazy :lol:

2018 Hoody has shown that he won't put up with any issue regardless of the player especially before a big game. This time it hurt the team 100% and folks might not agree with it (I often don't) but that's just how he runs his program

I def feel like his ego led him to believe that they could still beat Philly without dude. Overall it's an ugly and disappointing end to one of the more inspiring Pats stories in recent memory with MB coming from nothing to making one of the greatest defensive plays ever, becoming a starter and all-pro in the league but Hoody hasn't ever been the sentimental type when making team decisions. Word to him being ready to deal the Gawd away and rock with Jimmy at the end of this season :lol:

He's had success doing things his way and he's struck out occasionally,this would be one of those strikeouts but I can see where he's coming from. He's set in his ways and 18 years in,that's not gonna change

I just hope that the bad mojo in the locker room from a divisive move like that dissipates by the start of camp cause I'm sure most of the players are still heated about the decision. I definitely would be in their shoes

tenor.gif

So I lost my job yesterday. It was my first job out of law school, and honestly I felt more relieved than anything because my boss and I didn't get along and it became quite toxic for me. Today has felt weird though, I've been in my apartment all day and I don't even know where to start.

So I lost my job yesterday. It was my first job out of law school, and honestly I felt more relieved than anything because my boss and I didn't get along and it became quite toxic for me. Today has felt weird though, I've been in my apartment all day and I don't even know where to start.

Damn bro, sorry to hear. Jump back in with another job soon as possible, keep your dollars up.

**** that guy. You'll bounce back.

damn man sorry to hear that, can you get a lawyer to potentially sue?

I would start here then regroup tomorrow and move onto better things
giphy.gif

Keep your head up. Hopefully a better situation will arise for ya

You got this my brother. The time you know have to yourself know will allow you to find a even more lucrative position with a boss that you get along with. I guarantee this is gonna help you get what you deserve and need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom