**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaep was basically Marcus on steroids. Woulda been a good fit but why do that when you can sign bum *** Weeden?
He respects da flag

BOVg_BkCEAARZHz.jpg

Cam loses sponsors for sexist ish,5head still gets all the endorsements
Kaep was basically Marcus on steroids. Woulda been a good fit but why do that when you can sign bum *** Weeden?

Those clowns had the audacity of saying dude wouldnt fit their scheme :lol::stoneface:

A major reason Marcus got drafted so high was based on the success of Kaep. Go back to them scout reports and see who MM8 was being compared to.

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius You basically saying he should start over Marioto :lol:
That ain't what I said. Lol

When the 9ers were winning Kaep was the blueprint for the style Marcus plays. Whether they had to simplify the playbook or not that's kinda irrelevant. He made them much better on offense. He was a great playmaker, had great games in the playoffs. Never said RIGHT NOW he's better than Marcus.

That ain't what I said. Lol

When the 9ers were winning Kaep was the blueprint for the style Marcus plays. Whether they had to simplify the playbook or not that's kinda irrelevant. He made them much better on offense. He was a great playmaker, had great games in the playoffs. Never said RIGHT NOW he's better than Marcus.

Ah ok I misread because that last sentence is exactly what I got outta that :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom