**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the 04 draft with Eli and the Chargers got me dying. That **** is crazy. They said straight up we not playing for y’all, draft someone else. Hahahaha

Eli was such a BA for that. I mean, it worked out for him for sure but the fact that his pops had to step in and use his clout...

Archie didn’t want him there. Chargers are one of the worst organizations in football but both teams got good QBs. Not like SD gotta bum. Besides, most of NT thinks Rivers is better than Eli so they did the Chargers a favor, right?

**** the Titans. Hope they lose every game.

Titans really are foolish if Keep reached out and went with Weeden without hesitation.

Really just comes down to teams not wanting to be "the" team to sign him.

:smh:

Instead they'll trot out Cassell this week...

I mean at this point it's pretty reasonable for teams to say no. Given the last few weeks and how big this all blew up even moreso, if someone signed Kaep right now mid-season the noise that would fill that locker room would be 20x louder than it would have been in the summer. It's not Kaeps fault, it just is what it is. I've said from the beginning it's kind of a catch 22. The more this movement booms becaue of Kaep the harder it becomes to sign him with everything that will follow.

I hope some team says **** it and plays the role of a hero, but you can't blame teams for not doing so. The Titans take all that in for one week? You would be being unreasonable.

Last edited:
upload_2017-10-8_9-11-4.png

man, you apologized. move on. no need to do these BS acts. you're not fooling anyone :lol:

jesus christ Cam you're making me cringe.

At some point we really need bluntness to start to trend. This PC fakeness isn't benefiting anyone. All we do is lie to each other.

"Once again, I clearly thought a female talking about routes was funny. F*** you thought. How many times do I need to say it."

I think people would be surprised at how many people would respect a response like that.

Imma need you to keep the same energy when VT steam rolls y'all at home.

Then y'all drop games to ND, and UVA, and lose in the bowl game. Going 8-4

Only for the media pundits to say "2018 MIAMI WILL WIN THE ACC"

Da Miami way :pimp:

UVA? Now you just sound silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom