**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
06C8E0AE-CDF4-4D33-A48C-A2D33097C08B.jpeg

You can be mixed and still be a white guy. You are what your mom is. **** Rayne Dakota.

Lmao

Tell that to Kaep. All my dude did was take a knee and he became real black real quick :lol:

I don’t think white people view Kaep and Rayne the same. Kaep was viewed as a black QB from the first time he stepped on the field. White people were complaining about his interviews, tats, demeanor, celebration and all that **** way before the kneeling.

Rayne also said basically his white side was his family and his black side was in jail. It doesn’t get much whiter than that.

They picked someone that was safe and non threatening is all I’m saying. Don’t think they’re happy that Cam was throwing up a fist last week.

Everyone knows NFL is 1st, NBA 2nd, and Baseball last but here's a poll showing that our audiences demographic is entirely made up of old chunks of coal and that our news station will soon be America's time of the past rather than America's pastime.

Baseball by +20% lmao. ******ed *** poll.

Just make sure to take CNN down with you.

Everyone knows NFL is 1st, NBA 2nd, and Baseball last but here's a poll showing that our audiences demographic is entirely made up of old chunks of coal and that our news station will soon be America's time of the past rather than America's pastime.

No way in hell im believing that BS.. Fox News ain't even trying hard

Wonder how many times @CP1708 voted in this poll.

Any of y'all watching espn?

Y'all see Josina on here with her fake eyelashes dropping off?

Not believing in any of those polls. They were just saying ratings from week 4 were up, other places saying they're down. It's all fake news.

Man those news stations do polls for everything. All day every day they just pollin. Anytime I come across them its hearing about the results of polls polls polls that I have no idea how you even participate in.

Not believing in any of those polls. They were just saying ratings from week 4 were up, other places saying they're down. It's all fake news.

The problem is in the conversation..

Numbers may be down, but that's across the board because of the hurricanes

But without that, the number of viewers isn't technically down.. the length of time people are watching is

I think Mac has lost the lockerroom. The things he’s said about Eli and OBJ blow my mind and I don’t think the team respects him. I feel like we’re 0-4 because of coaching. We’re ******.

Watching the 04 draft with Eli and the Chargers got me dying. That **** is crazy. They said straight up we not playing for y’all, draft someone else. Hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom