**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
did Danon really say let's find us another black guy? thats what it seems like it.

weird.

any of y'all follow Cian Fahey on twitter?

i used to follow him for his analysis a while back cause i thought he had some interesting views (+ gifs) but this dude is such a condescending blowhard with a holier-than-thou attitude. had to unfollow him, huge lame that tries to fit in so bad

rant over

i used to follow him for his analysis a while back cause i thought he had some interesting views (+ gifs) but this dude is such a condescending blowhard with a holier-than-thou attitude. had to unfollow him, huge lame that tries to fit in so bad

rant over

Only losers listen to Cian.

rant over
He’s a professional contrarian

So they officially done with the pink swag?? Only fruit stripe zebra gum captain patches to honor BCA now?

Matt Khalil stays being a moron
5B1762BD-84E9-4287-9566-A5969CAABE87.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom