**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think the worst thing about Android phones is the ease of breaking into them. Some apps on the Google Play store are just malware packaged as some niche app that seems cool to have.

I would argue that that's what makes them great. Being able to install from unknown sources is a great thing.

But apples mess up all the time :lol: hell the genius bars around me are always booked 5 days in advance. At this point both OS are pretty much even with each other, both have their pros and cons. Neither is better though
Perhaps i have good luck with Apple phones.

First android I had was some random Samsung galaxy phone. Was slow as **** as it was only one core.
2nd phone was a Nexus 5. First phone's camera crapped out on me within two months, luckily I had warranty on it. Then the second version of the nexus 5 crapped out within 9 months due to the battery malfunctioning.
Then I got the S5 and it was loaded with bloatware and using simple apps like Facebook and twitter would crash half the time. Also the camera was quite underwhelming.

Nexus 5 was probably my best experience but it is way way more annoying than the minor hiccups I have had on the iPhone 6s.

I started out as an android user but switched to IPhone. Haven't been back since. My last android phone was the Galaxy S2. Androids were too buggy for me and seem to not last as long as IPhone. I'm not a person that gets a new phone every year.

I got that $5/month student account with Apple music.

Aside from the fact that they don't have International Players' Anthem, I have no complaints.

Ok, maybe I'm confused. Haven't had one in a while.

So you can put music directly on your phone straight from download without using any third party apps?

Yeah, 90% of my library is through apple music but i've downloaded some live shows and the second it's in my itunes its on my phone as well without having to plug anything in.

Perhaps i have good luck with Apple phones.

First android I had was some random Samsung galaxy phone. Was slow as **** as it was only one core.
2nd phone was a Nexus 5. First phone's camera crapped out on me within two months, luckily I had warranty on it. Then the second version of the nexus 5 crapped out within 9 months due to the battery malfunctioning.
Then I got the S5 and it was loaded with bloatware and using simple apps like Facebook and twitter would crash half the time. Also the camera was quite underwhelming.

Nexus 5 was probably my best experience but it is way way more annoying than the minor hiccups I have had on the iPhone 6s.

Yeah I feel you. Androids come a long way the past couple years.

I would argue that that's what makes them great. Being able to install from unknown sources is a great thing.

Sure, for the seasoned, educated user. There are advantages for them in using a open OS like Android's and they should be smart enough to avoid downloading malware.

But that doesn't make it better for laymen users who can't utilize the Android OS the way you may be able to. If anything it's an argument for the common user to stick with Apple and the iPhone, which have much stricter guidelines for installing software and are frankly more secure.

I got that $5/month student account with Apple music.

Aside from the fact that they don't have International Players' Anthem, I have no complaints.

What the **** you smoking breh

Screenshot_20171004-132205.jpg

Sure, for the seasoned, educated user. There are advantages for them in using a open OS like Android's and they should be smart enough to avoid downloading malware.

But that doesn't make it better for laymen users who can't utilize the Android OS the way you may be able to. If anything it's an argument for the common user to stick with Apple and the iPhone, which have much stricter guidelines for installing software and are frankly more secure.

Maybe, my dad is about as laymen as it gets and he has a OnePlus 3 so he can use Terrarium TV on his phone. Which is something he couldn't do with Iphone

If Apple didn't allow chromecast, I probably wouldn't use it, but it has chromecast compatibility so I'm gucci.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom