**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this guy really is a ******* moron:

upload_2017-10-4_12-3-33.png

Lol the Pixel 2 does cost as much as a iPhone 6s without the App Store

One day you guys will see the light that iphones are inferior products to Galaxy phones. Dont have any info on the pixel, but once you get passed the whole being cool thing, you will see iphones are trash.

One day you guys will see the light that iphones are inferior products to Galaxy phones. Dont have any info on the pixel, but once you get passed the whole being cool thing, you will see iphones are trash.
What if I told you I was one of the first ones with the Nexus 5 and had a Galaxy S5 and both phones were unreliable for me :nerd:

GS8+ > Pixel 2 XL

One day you will see some people dont give a **** and they can prefer iPhones if they want to

samsung users are the most tightly wound bunch of people out there when it comes to their phones. always justifyin' **** :lol:

not picking on you, dland...but my TL is outta control any time Apple launches products :lol:

samsung users are the most tightly wound bunch of people out there when it comes to their phones. always justifyin' **** :lol:

not picking on you, dland...but my TL is outta control any time Apple launches products :lol:

So you **** talking Samsung owners and engineers? I need an address I got something to send you

While I 100% agree, you aren't gonna convince ANY Apple users otherwise :lol:. Dudes way too deep in the sauce. One thing I'll give apple credit for: They make a beautiful phone. aesthetics are usally top notch although Samsung (And other manufactures) have closed the gap.

lol while the Apple's hardware is slightly underpowered compared to the recent Androids, the thing about Apple is that iOS is remarkably stable, apps rarely crash, and user security is top notch

Each to its own though, but I used android phones for 4 years and had to change phones 4 times. I have had a 6s for almost 2 years and it's going strong still.

only cause of our office IT guys my last couple phones have been blackberrys and then samsungs..

some BS about iphone security.. but they pay for my phones and the bills, so they can give me whatever they want as long as it's free

but i'm with stillin729 stillin729 give me the easy shhh.. love my ipad.. gotta get a new phone soon and i think our IT guy finally stopped pushing that no iphone BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom