**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been on Android for a while now but I like iPhone. I just can't **** with the lack of captive buttons and closed OS.
Apple also out of their damn minds with some of the prices and way they operate :lol:
$150 airpods :rofl:
Having the MacBook be USB C charger while the phone is lightning.

I'll be getting the 8+ as soon as it's restocked. I'll wait for the second generation of bezel-less iPhone.

What I desperately want, though, is an updated Mac Mini. It's been three years since Apple updated the thing, and I want a desktop alternative to my PC.

I don't even use 80% of my apps on a consistent basis. 80% of my use is texting or on twitter.

0% of the time do I feel cool having an iPhone.

Ive been on Android for a while now but I like iPhone. I just can't **** with the lack of captive buttons and closed OS.
Apple also out of their damn minds with some of the prices and way they operate :lol:
$150 airpods :rofl:
Having the MacBook be USB C charger while the phone is lightning.
Only rich people like @spacedoodoo buy the AirPods
I stick to the peasant earphones lol

get in line, BA. you can catch an F5 after i'm done RKO'ing baller

kgshort.gif

Honestly I need to get an iPhone one of these days, so I can at least have a frame of reference other than iPods/touches

Just wondering. What is easier about an iPhone over Android?
As an Apple user, I don't see any differences in level of complexity between iPhone and Android.

My main beef is the damn hardware failing on me or slowing down on each Android I have used. Also the apps crashing more often than when I use an Apple.

my last 6S broke and I never suggested what color I wanted for my replacement (work phone) and now I am stuck with a white/rose gold iPhone :smh:

If the OS was more open I would have went back to Apple a LONG time ago. Switched to Android after the 5. Just got bored with the OS, man.

I mean, dudes still gotta plug their phone up to Itunes to put music on it. It's 2017 man.

i think i'm going get an iphone cause i'm not an overly tech person anyways.. aint playing no games or anything on my phone.. since i've never had any of em

as long as the shhh aint the size of a tablet, i'm cool

I honestly think the worst thing about Android phones is the ease of breaking into them. Some apps on the Google Play store are just malware packaged as some niche app that seems cool to have.

As an Apple user, I don't see any differences in level of complexity between iPhone and Android.

My main beef is the damn hardware failing on me or slowing down on each Android I have used. Also the apps crashing more often than when I use an Apple.
But apples mess up all the time :lol: hell the genius bars around me are always booked 5 days in advance. At this point both OS are pretty much even with each other, both have their pros and cons. Neither is better though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom