**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If i'm San Diego i wouldnt eem want the Chargers back if they tried to return :lol: ...let that franchise drown for a while

He's right though, the Chargers were kind of forced on LA. Not that many people give a damn.

Look at the Rams, they're winning and actually have a history in LA and people still don't care.

I get that but undefeated? Folks would snatch up tickets out of curiosity alone. But hey, it is what it is.

If i'm San Diego i wouldnt eem want the Chargers back if they tried to return :lol: ...let that franchise drown for a while

You would think. Most of my boys in SD who were Chargers fans before they left said they would gladly welcome them back like nothing happened. :rofl:

Rams can stay.

Chargers should go home though. Their "home" games are really away games for them.

Rams can stay.

Chargers should go home though. Their "home" games are really away games for them.

Rams are in too deep. They're building that extremely expensive stadium.

Chargers can easily pick up and go home, it would be nice to see that bum Spanos admit that the experiment was a failure.

Rams are in too deep. They're building that extremely expensive stadium.

Chargers can easily pick up and go home, it would be nice to see that bum Spanos admit that the experiment was a failure.
Rams will be fine. People were calling that 54k attendance a failure, but it's not really bad when you see that most of the people that go to the games are Rams fans.

Way better than what the Chargers are facing lol

The NFL is wayyy to proud to admit failure in anything tho, they gon shove the Chargers down LA's throat and hope that ppl start to like em just from being around ....or they could just win a super bowl soon, that always gets fan interest and the bandwagon going :lol:

The Chargers move was just so poorly calculated. They moved a year after the Rams moved, so the folks in LA who didn't already have a team were naturally going to root for the newcomers. Chargers came in this year and tried to pick up the scraps. The whole thing was destined for failure from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom