**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D StaXX D StaXX out here ruining all the time McGruff put in...

ALIY_07baybriefs27.jpg

Me and my buddies used to get turned down a lot when asking adults walking into the convenience store to buy us beer. Every once in a while there was that guy who clearly didn't give AF and would do it.

Strangest thing I've ever seen smoke related wise..

White Bahamian dude I know who comes from a pretty well off family, him and his wife smoke blacks.. I mean it's always odd to me when I see white people smoking blacks

But the strangest thing was, his wife who is Canadian, I saw her pull out a pack of backwoods.. and actually smoke em.. don't think I've ever seen someone actually use blackwoods for that purpose or at least in its original form like out the package

17 y/o? Jesus man :lol:

Part of me doesn't blame you though, we were all that kid once.

I was standing in line nervous/confused as hell. :lol:
All these set up scenarios started running in my head and I'm thinking, "I've got to be the dumbest mfer to go to jail for buying a black."
I've never contributed to underage anything but he looked like he really needed that black.

Strangest thing I've ever seen smoke related wise..

White Bahamian dude I know who comes from a pretty well off family, him and his wife smoke blacks.. I mean it's always odd to me when I see white people smoking blacks

But the strangest thing was, his wife who is Canadian, I saw her pull out a pack of backwoods.. and actually smoke em.. don't think I've ever seen someone actually use blackwoods for that purpose or at least in its original form like out the package

I was a cashier for 4 years.. the amount of people I saw buy blacks, swishers, dutches backwoods and not put weed in them :lol:

people would be smokin' them ****s like they were cigs

I was a cashier for 4 years.. the amount of people I saw buy blacks, swishers, dutches backwoods and not put weed in them :lol:

people would be smokin' them ****s like they were cigs

I mean I've seen people puffing on blacks and swishers basically like cigs.. couple of my boys do it

But I've never legit seen someone smoke a backwood.. let alone a white person.. and a white person that ain't broke

I don't think the G-Men are as bad as their record indicates.

Just a weird *** season. Defense was great first 2 games, offense was pure trash. OBJ comes back, offense picks up, defense falls off.

Lose on a 61 yard FG. Who the **** makes that? :smh: That kicker better never miss another kick in his life.

Staxx let some Lil Yachty looking kid force him into buying his blacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom