**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
35 year old Benjamin Todd roethlisberger is the best qb of that group in 2017?

http://on-ajc.com/2xORbjd
DLMOBRXV4AAGLLe.jpg

Good_e0a97a_1209738.jpg

I wish nothing but the worst for the Giants but besides that,I really don't mind the other 3 squads at all :lol:

NFC east games are always entertaining

100% :lol:

**** those horse shoe up the *** vagiants. 0-4 BAs

Y'all acting like blacks are on that night train level.. or very least on that md 20/20 level

Cam and Bortles have looked better than Ben this season?

:lol::lol::lol:

NTers say the darndest things!

Yea.. cam has looked like shhhhhhhhh except for that pats game

He should be the 'best qb' of that group.. but you gotta give that to stafford probably based on the last 3 years and not looking as bad as cam to start the season

Cam came into last sunday with 2 TD's and 4 INT's with a **** ton of overthrown balls.

I'll be the first to admit that Ben has lost a step, but Cam?

Do y'all even watch the ****in' games?

They are. I only see homeless people smoking blacks

Nah man.. you asking for whatever happens that night you mess with either of those items I named AND you asking not to remember shhh about it.. also going be swearing up and down you'll never drink again

I ain't much of a smoker, other than the occasional cigar here and there and then the recreational greens every once and a blue moon.. but blacks ain't that bad and can be very useful in that latter endeavor

They're dirt cheap and absolutely terrible for you, so yeah...

Completely agree.. but this applies to a lot of things, especially when it comes to drinking and smoking (and the fast food that comes after)

Using blacks to roll blunts =/= smoking blacks because you like them

I'll smoke a black wayyyyy before I touch a cig or even vap.. or basically anything other than a cigar, of tobacco related products

IATT be smokin' blacks and swishers.

love yourself king

Nah.. but I got couple homies who do pretty regularly.. smoking on the whole ain't my thing

You actually see em pretty often down here.. but then again, cigs aren't really that common other than certain fractions of our society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom