**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFL is wayyy to proud to admit failure in anything tho, they gon shove the Chargers down LA's throat and hope that ppl start to like em just from being around ....or they could just win a super bowl soon, that always gets fan interest and the bandwagon going :lol:
Good luck to them
People from here in LA would rather drive up to Oakland than watch the Chargers

the league would rather put lipstick on a pig than admit a mistake...

just for clarity, i'm talking about the color rush jerseys on thursday night football

Good luck to them
People from here in LA would rather drive up to Oakland than watch the Chargers

raiders made sense off any team.. rams at least had historical ties

if chargers wanted to move, they should have prob went to vegas

I don't think the Vegas thing will work either tbh. Weird city, not enough locals.

TNF this week has potential to be a good one

only going get worse the deeper into the season we get.. league should get creative.. i've said it couple times, but there is a pretty easy and obvious fix

1st game of the season is thurs night.. then you really start it off week 6 and end it week 12 and use teams coming off of their byes (so the teams are fresh).. then week 13-16 you switch to saturday games since college regular season is done

Count me in for not seeing the Vegas thing working well for the Raiders either...Multiple teams in LA and one in Vegas are things that sound better in theory than practice

NFL sadly doesn't have common sense. It is run like a faceless corporation.
Sadly this is so true. The NFL really only cares about building these luxury stadiums for the rich and could care less about the avg fan being able to afford ticket prices, concessions and parking. And they wonder why many fans would rather either watch at a bar or at home.

I went to a game last Sunday... the stadium is small as hell any seat is a good one

they literally have 2 home games this year lol Bills and Browns

all the other games will be flooded with opposing fans

there were so many signs in the stands calling to bring them back

pretty much sums up the situation:

Rams will be fine. People were calling that 54k attendance a failure, but it's not really bad when you see that most of the people that go to the games are Rams fans.

Way better than what the Chargers are facing lol

Look at you with the smooth team transition :lol: one could almost say too smooth

michael-jordan-mustache.jpg

Sadly this is so true. The NFL really only cares about building these luxury stadiums for the rich and could care less about the avg fan being able to afford ticket prices, concessions and parking. And they wonder why many fans would rather either watch at a bar or at home.
And I think this is why NFL has goofed in LA. There are so many other attractions out here in SoCal. Even the most expensive theme park, Disneyland, is cheaper to go there one day than actually going to a live NFL game here most of the time.

They are lucky Rams got history here. Chargers don't though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom