**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how the media is trying to convince America that Alex Smith is a great QB. He is still the same happy feet, check down QB as previous years.

Chiefs offense needs to wake up and start finishing drives.

Who the **** is this guy?

Man how the **** they let that man stand up in church and do that? Everybody involved wrong. How you go be straight in that big *** bow tie?

I work with kids.

Little dude tried to pull up talking crazy.

Told him straight up I couldn't take him serious strictly due to his top bun.

I deal with a lot of 18/19 year olds right out of high school, they are def zesty but it's a sign of the times

I remember getting clowned in good fun for like half a year in high school because I wore a puffy North Face style down jacket my grandparents bought me for xmas, crazy how different it is now :rofl:

I deal with a lot of 18/19 year olds right out of high school, they are def zesty but it's a sign of the times

I remember getting clowned in good fun for like half a year in high school because I wore a puffy North Face style down jacket my grandparents bought me for xmas, crazy how different it is now :rofl:
This you famb?

latest

Not attacking you but is kids not being as masculine in the present times not as serious as some old heads think it is

Let the kids wear skinny jeans and pink tees. These kids will end up changing America. Excuse me I have tears in my eyes. This generation will change America. Mark my words.

Can’t wait till we have our first transgender president. :pimp:

Neck moving like he tryna swing a hula hoop round it.

Did everything but snap his fingers. :lol::lol:

Yeah man young dudes done moved that line that me and mine stayed far away from. Im always reminded how old I am when I see dudes dancing all the damn time.

Can't do it. *mike singletary voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom