**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense to Kaep and what he has done for the 49ers and the league but I've been saying Alex had a blessing in disguise when released from San Francisco.

Travis-Kelce-Kayla-Nicole-7.jpg

:nerd: :nerd:

I knew it. Once I saw him hit that Shmoney dance correctly.

200.gif

No offense to Kaep and what he has done for the 49ers and the league but I've been saying Alex had a blessing in disguise when released from San Francisco.
Give me a break he was terrible until this year. And it’s only the beginning of the season. The chiefs will lose in the wildcard game and everyone will turn on him once again. The chiefs and a first round exit are one of life’s many guarantees.

I really hope that losing Santos doesn't become a bigger deal. Santos, finished his Chiefs career at 84%.

I get what your saying but at that point that was the right move.

Hell who knows, if York wasn't such a **** head and Harbaugh was still around who knows what Kaeps ceiling could've been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom