**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pryor knows Chiefs secondary blows people up across the middle.

I can never not watch this :rofl:

Oh **** I was asking bout what that pic of him meant not too long ago. Just got a "he zesty." Never saw that interview. Cuz sweet as apple pie. (Nothing wrong with that if that's what you into but you don't expect that) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love how the media is trying to convince America that Alex Smith is a great QB. He is still the same happy feet, check down QB as previous years.

Chiefs offense needs to wake up and start finishing drives.

These new younger chicks actually like dudes to be zesty.

i'm actually noticing kids in high school and stuff nowadays are a lot more zestier in general. not actually gay. but very effeminate. notice it at the coffee shop and at the movies

On the real though, regardless of his sexual orientation dude is gonna be in the rafters in Jacksonville when he retires. He is already a top 5 to 10 defensive back in the league.

Getting locked up by a lbgt representative :pimp:

I love how the media is trying to convince America that Alex Smith is a great QB. He is still the same happy feet, check down QB as previous years.

Chiefs offense needs to wake up and start finishing drives.

LOL. Keep us entertained. Keep your job.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm actually noticing kids in high school and stuff nowadays are a lot more zestier in general. not actually gay. but very effeminate. notice it at the coffee shop and at the movies

I work with kids.

Little dude tried to pull up talking crazy.

Told him straight up I couldn't take him serious strictly due to his top bun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom