**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible NFL weekend for me. Dolphins may very well be the worst team in the NFL. My friend lost all his fantasy match-ups. And Dalvin Cook (my friend's RB2) is out for the season.

Only bright spot was NE losing.

It's not required in San Francisco. But tbh, I just looked that up and have no knowledge of bike registrations in the US at all. Didnt even think that was a thing. I'll see myself out :lol:

out here the store will register it in your name when you purchase it and the city will send you the registration sticker in the mail.
If you sell it you're supposed to transfer it over to the new owner but I'm not sure how much people do.
police will definitely confiscate your **** tho if you don't have the sticker.

**** everyone that got the new joint. Had to go to moms and dig this **** up. Time to get drunk and take care of business.

B0806F2F-FC04-4088-B0BC-FD3E58C381EC.jpeg

I still thinks the giants has chance. They are only down 0-4. Many teams have came back and a lot of people forget that Eli is ELIte. ODB and Marshall are starting to gel together. I see them winning the next 8 games in a row. Don’t @ me.

I still thinks the giants has chance. They are only down 0-4. Many teams have came back and a lot of people forget that Eli is ELIte. ODB and Marshall are starting to gel together. I see them winning the next 8 games in a row. Don’t @ me.

Giants gotta play the following:

Chargers
Broncos
Seahawks
Rams
49ers
Chiefs
Diplomats
Raiders

That's at least 7 losses.

tupac got a better shot at performing at the superbowl

Are we ready to say that Goff is better than Dak?

shouldn't be ready to make any claims about Goff, Dak, Watson, Wentz as far as who is better than who just yet.

unless we're in WIR...then Dak is trash. Watson > Goff > Wince > Dak. all of em greater than Russ tho

Goff can make reads and progressions, I think he will be better than Dak.

Absolutely loving Watson, great arm and attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom