**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His finger, Eli throwing lasers

F5FD2CA2-A1C6-4243-B7D1-05DA5AD3151E.png

Holy **** :sick:

The Japan stat always blows me away given that they have a huge 120m+ population only to have around a dozen gun murders on average is incredible

It's also a societal thing as well.

We're a culture that rewards violence, we praise it, we watch and listen to it as entertainment.

I can't speak on Japanese culture, but I don't think they had a generation growing up on Westerns that made it look cool to duel with pistols as a form of conflict resolution.

Vikings ain't the team I'd want my young qb playing his first game against

We're a culture that rewards violence, we praise it, we watch and listen to it as entertainment.

I can't speak on Japanese culture, but I don't think they had a generation growing up on Westerns that made it look cool to duel with pistols as a form of conflict resolution.

Katanas and throwing stars fam

Need the stats on those

@Trey Bantz @ITO

No Tanny, same Phins, who can you place the blame on now?

And when did Ajayi lose his role as the focal point of the offense?

Asking for a friend.

No Tanny and same Phins, imagine that.

I've been swamped this week, be the same next but yes... that was a terrible showing and it seems like tthey are trying to save him from taking a beating from that terrible guard play. Doesn't help when DTs are in the backfield every play.

Nah.

Being on all sections of the bell curve is apart of the human condition. So there's crazies everywhere. The difference is in the U.S. a crazy can get da choppa with relative ease. Places such as the aforementioned Japan also have their mass incidents. But usually it's somebody running around with a box cutter or blade trying to buck fifty and stab as many people as possible. The casualty rate on something like that is much lower than an incident involving an automated weapon. Hell someone with a 9 shooting in a crowd can't do nearly as much damage as an automated weapon.

Sandy Hook was the day I stop believing anything would be done in regards to gun control

One of the worst ****in days of my life, and I don't know a one of them children.

I will never EVER forget sitting down for break and logging onto the internet and seeing on Yahoo first thing, a string of little babies running with their hands on other babies shoulders, bawling as they did so. It was like being punched in the stomach. My little girl was in Elementary school back then, I was SICK. I want that mother ****er to rot in hell for eternity. My wife cried for days.

Babies man.....babies. Douche bag went after babies. I can't even.....

And then weeks later I had to read people thought the whole thing was a hoax. :stoneface:

I hate people. Flat out, I just hate people. You can have a gun, you can have a rifle, whatevs, but not a single one of us needs a God damn machine gun with special ammo and all the trimmings.

And I don't think dude shot himself, I thought I saw where they said one of the Swat guys sniped him. Maybe that's misinformation, I dunno, but with all that firepower, I don't see why he was gonna do himself rather than bang it out til the last bullet. Chicken **** either way, but damn shame we couldn't nab him and then torture his *** to death. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom