**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love rivers for his toughness. he's a character.

He throws tantrums like Brady and people love it but when other people do it, it's immature and making it all about them. Interesting

I love that Mangini said this morning the Giants crying about OBJ is so stupid when we have so many bigger issues.

He throws tantrums like Brady and people love it but when other people do it, it's immature and making it all about them. Interesting

I love that Mangini said this morning the Giants crying about OBJ is so stupid when we have so many bigger issues.

yesterday's tantrum was a bad one. no doubt. i ain't gonna defend that one. he was heated. he showed up a coach. it was like when Brady showed up B.O.B. on the sidelines a few years back. no bueno.

like IATT IATT said, I think Rivers gets a pass because the Chargers are a team people don't pay attention to

that 14-2 season only to choke in the playoffs sums up Rivers career

assault rifles and submachine guns? cause ordinary citizens need guns like that.

if the constitution says we have the right the bear arms...let people have a single shot musket. not these goldeneye or COD weapons, man

jesus

It’s beyond crazy to me that the person in the hotel room next to you can have multiple assault rifles & you would never know unless he/she uses them.

Hopefully I never have to hear Mark Schlereth call another football game again in my lifetime. Dude was slurping Rivers the whole game, and called the LA Chargers the "San Diego" Chargers bout 100 times.

Yo I been trying to get in touch with my boy in Vegas. Been calling/texting since 7 this morning.
Told him I'm beating his *** when he gets back to Texas for scaring me.

It’s beyond crazy to me that the person in the hotel room next to you can have multiple assault rifles & you would never know unless he/she uses them.

It's actually insane and scary af to think about.

Hopefully I never have to hear Mark Schlereth call another football game again in my lifetime. Dude was slurping Rivers the whole game, and called the LA Chargers the "San Diego" Chargers bout 100 times.

I'm legit curious how many times dude said Carson Palmer yesterday

he kept referring to Alshon as Alshon Jefferies, it was really getting on my nerves

Yo I been trying to get in touch with my boy in Vegas. Been calling/texting since 7 this morning.
Told him I'm beating his *** when he gets back to Texas for scaring me.

It's actually insane and scary af to think about.

Already know one of the narratives is gonna be "well maybe if the people at the music fest were armed this wouldn't have happened!"

Yeah dude. It's wild but never crosses your mind until acts like last night occur.

What really really really scares me is the dudes in Charlottesville who had the whole military get up going and were initially presumed to be some form of law enforcement.. just out there in the open with their hate on full display

Don't think I'll ever understand the need for certain guns, other than in a video game

Really anxious for hotel surveillance footage to release to see this maniac walking through with bags multiple times :smh: .

Already know one of the narratives is gonna be "well maybe if the people at the music fest were armed this wouldn't have happened!"

Without a doubt. "How do you expect to stop bad guys if they're the only ones with guns"
You already know I'm around a bunch of gun nuts in Texas. There's literally gun shows here every week.
I like guns as much as the next guy but G T F O H with those COD type guns.
You don't need that much fire power to protect your family/home.

That narrative would almost make sense if the dude wasnt on the 32nd floor. No amount of anything was saving those people other than this nutjob not having 10 assault rifles.

Yeah dude. It's wild but never crosses your mind until acts like last night occur.

Nah man.. whenever I read stories about open carrying laws and these other crazy stuff that gets passed.. I just wonder what the hell happened that would drive those in charge to feel the need for it

Like whatever state that recently allowed guns in stadiums, like why would anyone think that would be a smart idea to suggest let alone actually follow through on

Or Texas passing legislation to open carry a sword

A lot of it just seems extremely odd

Yup.. let's not talk about guns or how to potentially avoid events like this in the future

You can either do the right thing the wrong thing or nothing and I’m tired of this ****in country continuing to do nothing when it comes to this issue (gun violence/mass shootings). I know it would be difficult there is no quick fix and yea there is the black market and a lot of guns already out in the street but to just say **** it and do nothing is unacceptable at this point. People keep dieing, children have died and to not at least try to do anything to prevent these things from happening is just again unacceptable now.

Yea.. trump just spoke at an NRA conference couple months ago, as president

Dude ain't doing shh.. we've seen how much he likes to play to his perceived audience

classy...

And I promise you the same person who quick to say some slick **** like this would be one of the first to say “hey we need some time to heal let’s not polticize this” when someone try’s to bring up ways to try to prevent this from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom