**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
7CD98C1E-25C6-4FEE-A906-F120FA74FE5A.png

man, this vegas news. what the ****. i hope any of y'all that have family or friends out there have heard from them and that they are safe.

the only NT'er i know out there is in the NHL thread. him and his sister are safe (although going through other tough times unrelated to the shooting).

need to find out if i can donate blood and if so will do. i think my company has a few donation stations that'll be set up in the afternoon

Rivers should be slandered 24/7, 365 days a year.

He has better numbers, but his teams were ridiculously good early into his career.. LT carried him and that franchise. And let's not forget how great those charger Defenses were back in the late 2000's.

People used to give Romo **** for turning the ball over, but Rivers is a literal turnover machine.

The AFC West used to be the worst division in football, and the chargers would struggle to go 7-9 and eek into the playoffs.

i love rivers for his toughness. he's a character. i don't think he's an elite or even close to that caliber of QB. he's above average. i do think he is better than elisha and joe flaggo

just don't think people really care that much about the chargers to remember the negative about rivers

I was amazed watching him literally give orders to the HC yesterday

58 Killed 515 Injured.

That is ridiculous. My first question when things like these happen is what the **** was he shooting with?

R.I.P. to all of the victims

assault rifles and submachine guns? cause ordinary citizens need guns like that.

if the constitution says we have the right the bear arms...let people have a single shot musket. not these goldeneye or COD weapons, man

jesus

assault rifles and submachine guns? cause ordinary citizens need guns like that.

if the constitution says we have the right the bear arms...let people have a single shot musket. not these goldeneye or COD weapons, man

jesus

for real, if you are trying to protect yourself, handguns are fine but no one outside military and law enforcement need these kind of weapons

I aint eem waste time watching the Ravens yesterday, already knew the L was coming :lol: :smh: ....Team is trash and will continue to be until new coaching qb and front office personnel

Also funny to see the Rams realizing Tavon aint a full time WR AFTER they paid him like he was 1 :lol: :smh:

jesus

Watch how quickly dudes are going to go on the offensive.. they attack folks for being insensitive and trying to politicize the issue

You would think this, any school shooting or mass shooting before it would be enough to get sensible gun restrictions in place.. but nah

Watch how quickly dudes are going to go on the offensive.. they attack folks for being insensitive and trying to politicize the issue

You would think this, any school shooting or mass shooting before it would be enough to get sensible gun restrictions in place.. but nah
If lil kids getting shot and killed at school aint lead to a massive change/views on guns n laws then nothin will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom