**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to trust some random fantasy analyst from Seattle

They haven't even done a MRI yet

sherm hinted in the post game presser that the injury might not be as bad as they initially thought. a few plugged seahawk twitter peeps are alluding to the same..

1st half recap

zaIX7HC.gif

2nd half recap

full

Game recap
Bevell, Cable and the Oline still washed

We were historically bad last year with the same scheme and coaching and pretty much the same players.

We have pretty good depth in the secondary this year and they have stepped up. I read Austin last year wanted to make sure they weren't beaten over the top and schemed to just keep everything in front. This year he changed it to have them actually challenge the throws.

Damn |l

Just seen video from the scene during shooting. Fully automatic rifle from the 32nd floor. Pure Evil.

Last edited:
Still can't believe we're 0-4. Fire Macadoo and Brad Wing.

The **** was Watson wearing? Women's blouse and jewelry?

Love watching the Pats get killed all over TV today. How many weeks until they get desperate and get caught cheating again?

Still can't believe we're 0-4. Fire Macadoo and Brad Wing.

I still need explanation as to why they didn't accept the Mike Evans OPI penalty. Baffles my mind considering TB kept yardage and scored the immediate play after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom