**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upgrade, they said.
You're new to my Cutty hate, but living in Illinois, I have reaaaaaaalllly grown to hate dude.

Go back to when the Bears had Peppers, Urlacher, BMarsh, Forte, Cutty, Hester, all coached by Lovie. I really thought that was a Super Bowl WORTHY team; not saying they would have won, but I really felt like they had a good thing going.

And Bears fans here in Illinois, man. "It's Marshall!"
me: Nah, It's the QB.

"Urlacher's head too big. Let him retire."
me: But you'll still have Cutler.

"Lovie ain't the one, man."
me: Neither is Cutty.

"Forte won't succeed anywhere else."
me: Cutler is smoking a cig. In the huddle.

"Hester's just a flash in the pan."
me: YOUR PROBLEM IS FREAKING CUTLER!!!!

And even NOW that he's GOOOONE, dude's be like "He'll fit in nice for Tannehill."

Irks me TO NO END. I have no idea how people can be loyal to this dude. He is SO EFFING GARBAGE!! Didn't score on the JETS last week, bruh?! THE JETS?! The Jets are TRYING to lose... and he didn't get a field goal?! And dudes out here swear "He got a bad rap in Denver."

me: BECAUSE HE DOESN'T GAF!! :lol:

1st quarter of the season, who you got as top 5 MVP candidates?

:nerd:

Hunt, Gurley, Rodgers, Brady, ........I don't know if there is a 5th right now. Alex Smith? Which sounds really weird. :lol:

Barring injury, Rodgers/Brady fairly reasonable locks. Unless Hunt/Gurley go historic.

You're new to my Cutty hate, but living in Illinois, I have reaaaaaaalllly grown to hate dude.

Go back to when the Bears had Peppers, Urlacher, BMarsh, Forte, Cutty, Hester, all coached by Lovie. I really thought that was a Super Bowl WORTHY team; not saying they would have won, but I really felt like they had a good thing going.

And Bears fans here in Illinois, man. "It's Marshall!"
me: Nah, It's the QB.

"Urlacher's head too big. Let him retire."
me: But you'll still have Cutler.

"Lovie ain't the one, man."
me: Neither is Cutty.

"Forte won't succeed anywhere else."
me: Cutler is smoking a cig. In the huddle.

"Hester's just a flash int he pan."
me: YOUR PROBLEM IS FREAKING CUTLER!!!!

And even NOW that he's GOOOONE, dude's be like "He'll fit in nice for Tannehill."

Irks me TO NO END. I have no idea how people can be loyal to this dude. He is SO EFFING GARBAGE!! Didn't score on the JETS last week, bruh?! THE JETS?! The Jets are TRYING to lose... and he didn't get a field goal?! And dudes out here swear "He got a bad rap in Denver."

me: BECAUSE HE DOESN'T GAF!! :lol:

Honestly did know you were anti Cut. I never really cared about dude, always pegged him for he is what he is, Jeff George without a mullet.

I wanted Kap but "understood" the Gase/Cut connection. Laughed like hell when they tried to tell me we upgraded. Lotta morons in this world.

Honestly did know you were anti Cut. I never really cared about dude, always pegged him for he is what he is, Jeff George without a mullet.

I wanted Kap but "understood" the Gase/Cut connection. Laughed like hell when they tried to tell me we upgraded. Lotta morons in this world.
Bruh, when I heard he was ditching the booth to ditch his NFL retirement and replace Tanny... this shows that NT is real life... when I heard that, on everything my first thought was "Nah... nooo... no, no, no, noooooooo... not you CP. I hate it's gotta be you. *deep exhale while shaking head* My condolences, friend."

Bruh, when I heard he was ditching the booth to ditch his NFL retirement and replace Tanny... this shows that NT is real life... when I heard that, on everything my first thought was "Nah... nooo... no, no, no, noooooooo... not you CP. I hate it's gotta be you. *deep exhale while shaking head* My condolences, friend."

When we lost Tanne to a blade of grass and our second round LBer on the first play of preseason, I already knew the deal. Cut is just entertainment now.

Yo this guy, man. **** is his deal? I mean I know his deal. But he really poking fun at what they’re doing?

He's corny and was probably picked on by other black people growing up. That's the only thing o can think of for all his tap dancing and pandering to the fox news crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom