**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you really can't just sign Kaep and plug him into an offense he hasn't been with and expect results

you really gotta ride with EJ and hope Carr is back in 2-3 weeks max

doubt they sign anyone, the OC specifically wanted EJ cause he worked with him in Buffalo.

yea, the time for kaep to get on a team with a chance of playing this season was during the pre-season.

I don't agree with it, but whatever.

hol up...tom petty isn’t dead?

his daughter went in...

DLK3O0gVoAAK91h.jpg:large

Rams are 4-2 against Seattle since 2014.

Their QB is in form, and their coach isn't jeff fisher.

wouldn't be surprised if they swept seattle this year, Aaron Donald and that front 7 gonna treat Russ like a pron star in a nacho vidal scene.

wouldn't be surprised if they swept seattle this year, Aaron Donald and that front 7 gonna treat Russ like a pron star in a nacho vidal scene.
I will be here for the Russell Wilson slander

Except the fact that we lost because of Jeff Fisher and his special teams trick plays

I feel like Carr gonna be out a month or two. EJ is TRASH. You sign Kaep and let him sit a week or two and then play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom