**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowboys whole roster . You won't see me defending any of them.

tenor.gif

It's bigger than football you scary *** ******.
Team full of *** *** *****s. SOFT.
**** this team but not really surprised.

Everybody associated with the Cowboys sounds like a puppet for Jerry. Jerry backs his players for beating women, using cocaine, all types of suspensions but standing up for black people is crossing the line to him.

How the f is this a reasonable response to what was said.. what was said:

The response:

Kinda is, when far too many were warning that this dude wasn't business as usual from jump

But first it was, this is just campaign talk.. then it was, they're both just as bad.. THEN it was, just give him a chance

We haven't even made it a damn year :sick:

:smh:

It's not the point, but again... ok.

lol I do understand your point
I'm just saying you're writing up your post like Trump has been only acting this type of way recently
I can understand why you want to vote for a Republican platform
However, the current president has no moral compass and has no interest in governing all people in the United States
There were many other Republican candidates that would have gone through with your political ideology without the pettiness and bigotry, which is why I don't get the Republican Party nominated this dude.

No, that's your interpretation... I'm not writing my post that way. I'm writing that post in the hopes of evolution and growth no matter how unrealistic. Big difference. They voted him through because he was going to win and he was popular. Which is why they voted for Hillary, both candidates were the worst qualified Potus since I've been alive... however they were both voted on.

both candidates were the worst qualified Potus since I've been alive... however they were both voted on.

Hillary was a bad candidate.. but qualifications were far from her issues

youre comparing someone who has held numerous posts within the government and has been commended for her ability in those posts, by both sides

To someone who has never even held a government job

It's not the point, but again... ok.

No, that's your interpretation... I'm not writing my post that way. I'm writing that post in the hopes of evolution and growth no matter how unrealistic. Big difference. They voted him through because he was going to win and he was popular. Which is why they voted for Hillary, both candidates were the worst qualified Potus since I've been alive... however they were both voted on.
ITO....you share an optimistic view but I do not see the same in this presidency that it will change for the better.
I do share the same sentiments that the "swamp" aka Congress is ineffective, we get taxed a little too high in California, but I don't see how Trump will be better and stop being divisive.

I'm just glad we still have our 1st amendment rights to exercise our opinions in this forum lol

This President. :smh: His priorities are so ****ed up.

As a veteran, the people with the thought process of Trump really infuriate me. My fellow service members didn't die "defending the flag" -- they died defending the constitution. They died to defend the freedoms and liberties of this country. Colin Kaepernick and the various other athletes are doing the exact opposite of what Trumpsters think -- they're honoring those service members even more. Speaking out, bringing awareness to problems, and donating millions of dollars to help those truly in need. THAT is what we fought for. Not for people to get told they should get fired on national TV for standing up (or kneeling down) for what they believe in.

So glad I'm no longer enlisted. Couldn't imagine this buffoon being my Commander-in-Chief. :smh:

A1 post.

Respect to you and all service members.

Barkley is an animal.
Has to be the Heisman favorite.
He has Zekes explosiveness and bunjis with Mcaffreys shimmy. It's really not even fair. And oh yea son is 230 :sick:

Expedite him to the league right now :rofl:

Give him to the team with the worst record in the league :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom