**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowboys whole roster . You won't see me defending any of them.

tenor.gif

This fool Jerry got the whole team shucking and jiving. :smh:

Probably threatened to put them in the sunken place underneath Jerry World if they spoke up.

**** him.

Give him to the team with the worst record in the league :smile:

He has Zekes explosiveness and bunjis with Mcaffreys shimmy. It's really not even fair. And oh yea son is 230 :sick:

Dude like a souped up Faulk.. might be .2 faster than Zeke and mccaffrey in just the damn 40

Faulk had that speed and the moves, but Barkley might have him by 15-20 lbs

This fool Jerry got the whole team shucking and jiving. :smh:

Probably threatened to put them in the sunken place underneath Jerry World if they spoke up.

**** him.

infuriating. your team and mine, man

i know the message to NE players has been, "...let's focus on Houston". weak ****.

between you guys and texting with friends ive been given like 9 different comparions for Barkley lol

thats probably a good thing

This President. :smh: His priorities are so ****ed up.

As a veteran, the people with the thought process of Trump really infuriate me. My fellow service members didn't die "defending the flag" -- they died defending the constitution. They died to defend the freedoms and liberties of this country. Colin Kaepernick and the various other athletes are doing the exact opposite of what Trumpsters think -- they're honoring those service members even more. Speaking out, bringing awareness to problems, and donating millions of dollars to help those truly in need. THAT is what we fought for. Not for people to get told they should get fired on national TV for standing up (or kneeling down) for what they believe in.

So glad I'm no longer enlisted. Couldn't imagine this buffoon being my Commander-in-Chief. :smh:

:pimp:

Brother Chester stands with the people

Nation%2BKid.gif

This could have ended soooo badly.. especially when he had #3 open on the cross

Hillary was a bad candidate.. but qualifications were far from her issues

youre comparing someone who has held numerous posts within the government and has been commended for her ability in those posts, by both sides

To someone who has never even held a government job

Its basically like giving Soulja Boy a NFL head coaching job over **** LeBeau.

Its basically like giving Skip Bayless a NFL head coaching job over belicheck after being fired from the Browns.

The best NFL analogy I could come up with.. clearly qualified guy, but a bad public reputation and hard to sell to fans

His time as DC, could compare to her being heavily involved with her husband and obama

And the Browns would be like the Clinton name to republicans

nick. nick. I forgot to save your post from a few weeks back. How do I save gifs from Twitter? Or if anyone knows :nerd: nicholas is probably out throwing back Twisted Teas and letting a girl beat him in beer pong.

thats exactly what happened smh

Dude like a souped up Faulk.. might be .2 faster than Zeke and mccaffrey in just the damn 40

Faulk had that speed and the moves, but Barkley might have him by 15-20 lbs

Barkley in the eagles would be filthy.
Do you guys owns someones first? Because I don't see you guys having a top 5 pick.

The best NFL analogy I could come up with.. clearly qualified guy, but a bad public reputation and hard to sell to fans

His time as DC, could compare to her being heavily involved with her husband and obama

And the Browns would be like the Clinton name to republicans
That's actually a great analogy

Barkley in the eagles would be filthy.
Do you guys owns someones first? Because I don't see you guys having a top 5 pick.

Ain't a chance in hell we get him.. we have our first.. just hoping he doesn't end up on the skins or Giants

But if by some miracle we do

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom