**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea kitchen gotta be number 1.. but based on the movies, it's either laundry room or library next

man these trump statements and tweets. what a ****ing clown :rofl:

get your mans, @ITO

Is what it is at this point... this man has united South Korea and China in talks about NK... constantly talks about unity but then can't stay off Twitter and picking fights with the NFL and NBA players.

Bro... chill with sports. Just focus on that fat f-ck in North Korea and building up the middle and lower class while lowering taxes. Focus on draining the swamp and exposing those pedophiles and disgusting politicians.

I said before, there has been plenty each President has done that I don't agree with. Doesn't change the fact he's the President and a united front is what's needed. No matter who and what... but he just says dumb sh-t.

Don't know what else is to say. Messing with the NFL and NBA is silly.

Is what it is at this point... this man has united South Korea and China in talks about NK... constantly talks about unity but then can't stay off Twitter and picking fights with the NFL and NBA players.

Bro... chill with sports. Just focus on that fat f-ck in North Korea and building up the middle and lower class while lowering taxes. Focus on draining the swamp and exposing those pedophiles and disgusting politicians.

I said before, there has been plenty each President has done that I don't agree with. Doesn't change the fact he's the President and a united front is what's needed. No matter who and what... but he just says dumb sh-t.

Don't know what else is to say. Messing with the NFL and NBA is silly.
Oh ITO....you should have known how childish and petty Trump is since the moment he called Obama not an American born citizen...

@nickmaz96 I forgot to save your post from a few weeks back. How do I save gifs from Twitter? Or if anyone knows :nerd: nicholas is probably out throwing back Twisted Teas and letting a girl beat him in beer pong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom