**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
deflecting instead of just commenting on what the seahawks did last time they were going to "make a statement" . those clowns held hands and cried together during the anthem. :lol::lol:
Deflecting? You worried about teams that make actual statements meanwhile your team's players don't do **** and your owners hand is in Trump's pocket

DKcnNBzUMAEAUcz.jpg
:rofl:

Not the same

Tom Brady himself declined going, patriots were going with or without him

Curry came out and said he was voting NO for the entire team/organization on going to visit

Don’t make it black/white because it’s not

But trump is an idiot regardless

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This President. :smh: His priorities are so ****ed up.

As a veteran, the people with the thought process of Trump really infuriate me. My fellow service members didn't die "defending the flag" -- they died defending the constitution. They died to defend the freedoms and liberties of this country. Colin Kaepernick and the various other athletes are doing the exact opposite of what Trumpsters think -- they're honoring those service members even more. Speaking out, bringing awareness to problems, and donating millions of dollars to help those truly in need. THAT is what we fought for. Not for people to get told they should get fired on national TV for standing up (or kneeling down) for what they believe in.

So glad I'm no longer enlisted. Couldn't imagine this buffoon being my Commander-in-Chief. :smh:

As a veteran, the people with the thought process of Trump really infuriate me. My fellow service members didn't die "defending the flag" -- they died defending the constitution. They died to defend the freedoms and liberties of this country. Colin Kaepernick and the various other athletes are doing the exact opposite of what Trumpsters think -- they're honoring those service members even more. Speaking out, bringing awareness to problems, and donating millions of dollars to help those truly in need. THAT is what we fought for.

So glad I'm no longer enlisted. Couldn't imagine this buffoon being my Commander-in-Chief. :smh:

Thank you for your service.

Do you have a Camaro?

As a veteran, the people with the thought process of Trump really infuriate me. My fellow service members didn't die "defending the flag" -- they died defending the constitution. They died to defend the freedoms and liberties of this country. Colin Kaepernick and the various other athletes are doing the exact opposite of what Trumpsters think -- they're honoring those service members even more. Speaking out, bringing awareness to problems, and donating millions of dollars to help those truly in need. THAT is what we fought for. Not for people to get told they should get fired on national TV for standing up (or kneeling down) for what they believe in.

:pimp:

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Thank you for your service.

Do you have a Camaro?

This is ******* hilarious cause it's so true :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

This is ******* hilarious cause it's so true :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There are ****** that go in just to cop a Camaro. It's madness. Like clockwork they always get a Camaro without fail. Worst part about it is that theyll cop the V4 and not eem care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom