**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You might have mild CTE homie.

No joke tho, I remember taking some vicious hits in pop warner.. got hit so hard I threw up.

I'm no doctor but I think if you played football at any level you have experienced some level of concussion or brain damage.

I took and delivered some mean hits in PeeWee. Mainly gave em though.
Me and my boys had dynasties growing up. My little brothers won city every single year.
Their team was STACKED. Taylor Gabriel of the Falcons was apart of that.
Legit had like 10 guys that ended up going D1 and had shots at the league on one PeeWee team. :lol:
**** was so much fun. We made a couple guys quit football at an early age.

I took and delivered some mean hits in PeeWee. Mainly gave em though.
Me and my boys had dynasties growing up. My little brothers won city every single year.
Their team was STACKED. Taylor Gabriel of the Falcons was apart of that.
Legit had like 10 guys that ended up going D1 and had shots at the league on one PeeWee team. :lol:
**** was so much fun. We made a couple guys quit football at an early age.

no kidding man, pop warner was so much fun.

our best team consisted of my homeboys nyheim hines, Jonathan (Bryce) love, and Marcus Marshall, all 3 guys doing their thing at the collegiate level.

we got to the quarter finals one year and got rocked by some team from Norfolk :lol:

My best friend played WR and had 2 or 3 concussions through 8th grade. Freshman year he wanted to get another so he could quit because his parents made him play and that was the doctors limit of how many he could get. We were in the huddle one game and he goes can i just get a concussion, very next play he comes to the huddle all ****** up and I had to tell coaches get him off the field.

Times have really changed. The one thing that sticks out to me is that the doctor just gave an arbitrary limit to how many concussions you can get instead of evaluating each concussions severity individually.

the Beathard era needs to start...

CJ+Beathard1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom