**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Draymind Grenn has an Aaron Hernandez like downfall and gets locked up for goon behavior.

It's why I don't give a flying **** about the city I live by. If my team moves, no prob here, I follow them same as I ever have. Cubs, Phins, Lakers, Canes can all move all they want, nothin changes for me. Still my team, don't give a damn about the cities.

I dont even like Draymond but when he said that to ****boi Piece he almost won me over b

:rofl::rofl:Knew what he said but never heard him say it.

IMG_0415.PNG

*insert Zo gif

Michael Jordan is def the Goat son won rings at 33, 34, and , 35 years old.

What's scary about Hernandez having "severe" CTE is that he only played in the NFL for 3 seasons. One could assume that a lot of the damage came before he even reached the pro's. Interesting.

What's scary about Hernandez having "severe" CTE is that he only played in the NFL for 3 seasons. One could assume that a lot of the damage came before he even reached the pro's. Interesting.

I remember reading something about them wanting to do away with returns at the lower levels cause of all the unnecessary hits kids take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom