**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald didn't lose game money. And all fines were waived.

Dopeboy 95 air max on. Came from up the road boy you know we taxed homes. You want a whole thang hit me on the black phone. Hood ***** hot cheetos what i snack on.

Last edited:
I remember reading something about them wanting to do away with returns at the lower levels cause of all the unnecessary hits kids take.

This is actually a great idea. Have y'all ever been to a pop warner game? Every kick is damn near an onside anyways :lol: There's always the one kid that's way to big for his age waiting to light someone up :smh:

This is actually a great idea. Have y'all ever been to a pop warner game? Every kick is damn near an onside anyways :lol: There's always the one kid that's way to big for his age waiting to light someone up :smh:

Yup. I was against it for a while but now I'm all for it.

yeah there's always one Andy Reid looking dude just wreckin :lol:

I don't really remember (The CTE, perhaps), but I don't recall kickoffs when I played pee-wee (7-8 y/o). I can't remember when kickoffs started though.

****. I can't remember ****.

I don't really remember (The CTE, perhaps), but I don't recall kickoffs when I played pee-wee (7-8 y/o). I can't remember when kickoffs started though.

****. I can't remember ****.

You might have mild CTE homie.

No joke tho, I remember taking some vicious hits in pop warner.. got hit so hard I threw up.

You might have mild CTE homie.

No joke tho, I remember taking some vicious hits in pop warner.. got hit so hard I threw up.
football no joke. i broke my collar bone and called it a career after that.

these dudes kill themselves for our entertainment and i respect them for that . i couldnt do it.

football no joke. i broke my collar bone and called it a career after that.

these dudes kill themselves for our entertainment and i respect them for that . i couldnt do it.

I wouldn't be surprised. Not even joking.

Really tho. I stopped playing football when I got to 9th grade, but I've noticed my short term memory is some ****. Never was diagnosed with a concussion, but I know I took some brutal shots to the head.

I'll never get guys who say they'll die for this ****. I loved playing the sport, and I love watching it.. But it's really not that serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom