**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, we don’t need anymore washed performers.

scoobydoo__take_a_joint_by_pineapple_cookie-da3m1kq.png

:smh: At the Dak hate. Hate the cowboys, not Dak.

I can multitask on this one.. hate Jerry, hate his son, hate the puppet of a coach

You gotta be sufficiently removed from the organization before I don't see you as one of the boyz (see the possibility of romo pulling a Marlboro man if Jerry calls).. when witten retires, we cool.. Jimmy was the one exception, but that's cause of the U plus the beef with Jerry

Same applies to the pats and all of their brainwashed minions throughout the media (the FB on NFL network, mike Lombardi, bruschi).. ditto Yankees, lakers, Manchester United, Real Madrid and I guess warriors now

#HotTake, we've been more than fine without Collector. @Mr.Guy is filling in nicely as the thread goon.

we went from a dude whose brains were turned to mush from drugs to a dude whose brains were turned to mush from getting sonned in pop warner

Realistically, what will the Giants do if the season continues this way.

Next 6 games

@ Eagles
@ Bucs
vs Chargers
@ Broncos
vs Seahawks
vs Rams

:sick:

Could easily go 1-7, 2-6

Will Eli still be starting?

Should they shop Odell to start the rebuild?

Should they shop Odell to start the rebuild?

Can't see it.. think they fire the coach and gradually move away from Eli hoping he retires in a season or 2, draft a qb high to sit

And I'm just focused on hopefully 0-3 :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom