**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus-Shuttlesworth-Scoop-B.jpg

Pictured: Rayne, Dak's Pops and Dakota

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Damn that's what he said? Yikes

"I grew up in Haughton, La.,” Prescott told USA Today. “I go to my white grandparents’ house, and then I cross the railroad tracks and hang out with my black grandma. We have English teachers on my white side. My grandpa is a principal. And then you go to the other side and people have been in jail.

IMG_4456.PNG

Chris Carson is averaging 5.1 YPC behind that line and just had 93 yards in his last game alone.
Not trying to sound like a pessimist, but eventually his production is going to slow down mid way through the season
Thomas Rawls was doing statistically well behind that patchwork of a o line before getting hurt in 2015.
You can temporarily ride the wave I guess, but he's gonna get injured sooner or later. Hope he proves me wrong though.

Not trying to sound like a pessimist, but eventually his production is going to slow down mid way through the season
Thomas Rawls was doing statistically well behind that patchwork of a o line before getting hurt in 2015.
You can temporarily ride the wave I guess, but he's gonna get injured sooner or later. Hope he proves me wrong though.

This is the dumbest **** I've ever heard. Because some other RB that gets hurt every time he steps out of bed in the morning is always hurt that means Chris Carson is randomly going to get hurt too? Thomas Rawls has like 5 good games in his three year career. He ran for less than two yards per carry in this same game. They have nothing to do with one another besides playing in the same uniform.

This is the dumbest **** I've ever heard. Because some other RB that gets hurt every time he steps out of bed in the morning is always hurt that means Chris Carson is randomly going to get hurt too? Thomas Rawls has like 5 good games in his three year career. He ran for less than two yards per carry in this same game. They have nothing to do with one another besides playing in the same uniform.
Lol bish please
You were getting wet over one good game by Carson and you are calling me dumb that I'm trying to keep it real :lol:
I just know from experience that running backs running behind a poor line eventually get hurt or decline in production overall by the time you hit fantasy playoffs
Every Seahawks RB after Beast Mode have posted good numbers at first then decline and gets injured later
Prosise was the same story last season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom