**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the Giants will just fire their pedophile coach and chalk this up as a lost season

no change at QB cause shEli still riding the coat tails of those dusty rings. **** my team for allowing this to happen :smh:

http://deadsp.in/ONcoKzv
DKKw4ViXoAAYCa6.jpg

That sign surrounded heavily around Dolphins fans in a Chargers stadium tells you everything you need to know about that fan base.

Goon Or Clown?
the hate is real :rofl::rofl:. So this new baddie at the job has an office right across from mine. Ol girl came into my office to introduce herself looking like a snack smh.

Realistically, what will the Giants do if the season continues this way.

Next 6 games

@ Eagles
@ Bucs
vs Chargers
@ Broncos
vs Seahawks
vs Rams

:sick:

Could easily go 1-7, 2-6

Will Eli still be starting?

Should they shop Odell to start the rebuild?

Maybe they should shop Eli. Someone out there is fool enough to fall for that.

Giants should blow it up

trade Odell, no point to pay him all that money when you need to rebuild the entire offense, move Engram to WR because is basically what he is

Reason Seahawks fans aren't panicking. Because we go through this every year.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2017/9/20/16337518/seattle-seahawks-offensive-problems-slow-start

"The only thing that’s keeping Seahawks fans from going into full-on panic mode (not that some haven’t already) is that Pete Carroll’s team has an annoyingly consistent history of turning ugly, slow starts into respectable playoff runs. Take last season, for instance, when Seattle scored 15 points (and just one touchdown) in its first two games as it started 1-1. Or maybe 2015, when the team opened the year 0-2, losing to the Rams and Packers."

Last 5 years:

First eight games: 25-14-1 (.638), 21.9 points per game, plus-169 point differential
Final eight games: 31-9 (.775) 28.1 points per game, plus-532 point differential

Wilson passing:
First eight games: 8,735 yards at 7.54 YPA, 50 touchdowns to 23 interceptions, 93.2 rating
Final eight games: 9,458 yards at 8.42 YPA, 77 touchdowns to 22 interceptions, 106.1 rating

Still think we have a serious problem with the line though. We're making the playoffs but when we get there idk...

Did I tell you guys that I played pop Warner with Ray Parker Jrs son (dude who is famous for the ghost busters song) and I went to high school with Rick James grand daughter and my cousin dated her, she's now a lesbian hairstylist in LA :rofl:?

My dude Lacy should retire and eat his ham hocks in peace. Son made enough money to flourish at the buffet for the rest of his life.

Reason Seahawks fans aren't panicking. Because we go through this every year.

Still think we have a serious problem with the line though. We're making the playoffs but when we get there idk...

Ive been used to the Packers having slow starts without ever panicking as well. Problem is in the NFC a slow start can really hurt. I'm never worried about not making the playoffs but every game matters and we need home field advantage for once. And Seattle needs it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom