**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Long Cox combo is gonna be up his *** all night lol.
IMG_5568.JPG

Honestly though
This Giants offense gotta be one of the worst I have seen

Can't believe I'm saying one of the worst because the Bengals, Texans, Bears, Niners, and Jets might be even worse smh this quality is why ratings are down

Literally all the rules are tailored for the O to light it up and we get this.

Y'all see Brandon Marshall from the Broncos trollin fans on Twitter for not catching the pass? :lol:

Ain't posting in fear of Meth :nerd:

So dak and Eli getting thrown under the bus already.. what about Kurt?

Last edited:
Literally all the rules are tailored for the O to light it up and we get this.
My opinion is that the rules don't really change the game now....the defensive coordinators in the NFL have gotten really creative in their zonal coverage or blitz schemes.

I feel like many of those current bad offense teams are a mixture of both crap tier o lines or QBs and 70-80% of the time poor playcalling by uncreative o coordinators. All the teams I have mentioned except the Niners got one of the most vanilla *** plays being called. Not sure if they are being called because the team isn't good enough to execute a more complicated play....but these defensive coordinators and linebackers are able to sniff out common plays easy now. Like too easy.

Brandon Marshall had some the surest hands I had ever seen. I'm shocked with how he's playing right now. You can lose your speed, some athleticism, but not your hands.

Brandon Marshall had some the surest hands I had ever seen. I'm shocked with how he's playing right now. You can lose your speed, some athleticism, but not your hands.
Some of these cats were trying to convince me swapping Dez and B Marsh currently would have made a difference that B Marsh is better at everything. LOL different person same ****

Giants could legit go 0-7. Odell is being wasted.
Rivers isn't losing to that beta boy Eli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom