**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
rB45RvLm.jpg

Nah I was one of the few that wasn't crazy about picking up Brandon. I said after his last season, I didn't know how he would be and I've always been a huge fan of his.

He checked out on the Jets after Week 3. His 2015 season was memorable but when the going got tough he didn't bother to care.

I still think him and Odell buttheads by November.

He checked out on the Jets after Week 3. His 2015 season was memorable but when the going got tough he didn't bother to care.

I still think him and Odell buttheads by November.

I still think he'll get better as time goes and he can develop chemistry and learn what it's like to play for a winning organization and a real QB. I just don't see him going back to that 2015 type season.

Giants need to trade Flowers for a chopped cheese, nutty and vanilla black & mild and call it a day.

Giants need to trade Flowers for a chopped cheese, nutty and vanilla black & mild and call it a day.
:rofl::rofl:Son out there playing like my soft 6 5' cousin who is playing D3 people because his parents have forced him to play football all his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom