**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hahahaha

IMG_5567.JPG

:rofl::rofl:Son out there playing like my soft 6 5' cousin who is playing D3 people because his parents have forced him to play football all his life.

Flowers is trash. He could park right in front of your driveway and it still won't be blocked. Dude prolly never had a clogged sink or stuffy nose in his life. Son might as well retire and become a matador or greeter at Walmart. He's good at letting people walk right by him.

Why did Eli throw short of the sticks on 4th down TWICE??!?!

He's been in the league for like 15 years. To be fair the receiver on the first 4th down ran his route short of the marker, but still... wtf.

Flowers is trash. He could park right in front of your driveway and it still won't be blocked. Dude prolly never had a clogged sink or stuffy nose in his life. Son might as well retire and become a matador or greeter at Walmart. He's good at letting people walk right by him.
Son is the perfect wing man because you dont have to worry about him c**k blocking.

Why did Eli throw short of the sticks on 4th down TWICE??!?!

He's been in the league for like 15 years. To be fair the receiver on the first 4th down ran his route short of the marker, but still... wtf.
Eli has that Mike Vick Madden QB Vision this season.

Honestly though
This Giants offense gotta be one of the worst I have seen

Can't believe I'm saying one of the worst because the Bengals, Texans, Bears, Niners, and Jets might be even worse smh this quality is why ratings are down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom