**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
who's holding the keys now?

source.gif

Darnold is the best pro prospect Q in college and it's not close. I would understand him as a #1 overall. Nobody else.

Mans is the best commentator in the game rn. Retirement looks like the best thing that ever happened to Tony

Agreed. They showed him in the booth yesterday and I said damn he looks good. Pause. He legit looks happy and he's a natural.
Easily the best in the game right now.

#SuckForSam is real. But in the most JETE fashion they will have the #1 pick and he will stay in school another season as he has already mentioned as a possibility.

I'm really not that low on the 49ers. They have a good defense and pieces on offense. I think it's a matter of gelling before they reel off a few wins. They will have a better record than the Jets at seasons end.

All I want from this season is 6 wins a W over the Seahawks and 1 or 2 pro bowlers. After that we can give up the bag for the top QB in the draft or pray the Luck demands release from that hell hole and doesn't laugh when Shanny gives him a call.

Agreed. They showed him in the booth yesterday and I said damn he looks good. Pause. He legit looks happy and he's a natural.
Easily the best in the game right now.

I love Romo on commentary. So glad the Texans/Cowboys didn't agree to a trade, cause Romo would have been looking like crime scene clean-up behind that line. Romo is exactly where he should be right now.

All I want from this season is 6 wins a W over the Seahawks and 1 or 2 pro bowlers. After that we can give up the bag for the top QB in the draft or pray the Luck demands release from that hell hole and doesn't laugh when Shanny gives him a call.

this for the 9ers?

you actually wanna win all those games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom