**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You look up the word "washed" in the dictionary and you get a photo of Carson Palmer...

...right beside the photo of Tom Brady

dolphins fan talking about washed? entire dolphin organization been washed since 1972

IMG_2259.jpg

Legit have no idea what the Colts are doing, think they're doing, should be doing, I don't know what the hell the plan is over there.

OL still isn't good, they used a first round pick on a speedy receiver, then flipped him for a backup QB to start a handful of games while Luck is out, their defense is still worthless, and Gore can't last forever.

They are chewing up Luck's prime, while payin him top dollar, and likely not going to be able to protect him, or surround him with help, at all. And a coach that isn't really worth much to boot.

They are in BAD shape. And I'm not seein how they get out quick, it may just be better to rest Luck as much as possible, but even tanking won't work at this point, like 4-5 other teams are already set for top 5 picks.

Best I can figure is to start makin a ton of trade downs, and stack 11-12 picks for 2-3 years and hope the sheer numbers work in their favor over time.

they can ship him to denver :nerd:

I'm really gonna need the Jets to lose more games than the 49ers. Unless they are set on signing Kirk. Can't let San Fran have a chance at Sam or Rosen.

I'm really gonna need the Jets to lose more games than the 49ers. Unless they are set on signing Kirk. Can't let San Fran have a chance at Sam or Rosen.

Maybe its because im a 49ers fan, but I dont think you are going to have to worry about the Jets winning more games than them.

did you see that bum Rosen on Saturday? would love for the Jets to draft him

if trev manning keeps playing like this, does denver hand him the keys and sign him long term :nerd:

I'm really not that low on the 49ers. They have a good defense and pieces on offense. I think it's a matter of gelling before they reel off a few wins. They will have a better record than the Jets at seasons end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom